I paid for 'the Secret'

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by nkhoi, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Joab

Joab

Your ignorance keeps revealing itself with ever sentence you write.

You know NOTHING about what you speak and I highly advise you to seek the TRUTH on your own through deep study of FACTS but more importantly through self EXPERIENCE with GOD.

GOD is not in the books they are just there to share the real truth .... he's in your heart.

#41     Feb 25, 2007
  2. T280

T280

Uh huh... and I suppose the earth is 6000 years old too :)

#42     Feb 25, 2007
  3. I just want to add that I think the key to life is to find something greater than your own existance and believe in it with all your heart and soul. We have to find something outside of ourselves to inspire us. God inspires some, true love inspires others, self righteousness others.. It's all the same when you look at it. It's an energy outside of our own.

I suggest that you all read "Letter to a Christian Nation" by Sam Harris. I have attached it for your convenience.

Have a wonderful evening everyone. Looking forward to a big move on the cable this week. :D

#43     Feb 25, 2007
  4. Joab

Joab

OK bubba, you can go back to the trailer now I'm done pig wrestling for today.

:D

Seriously, stop buying what you've been sold and find out for YOURSELF and if you want the truth then ask GOD and forget man.

#44     Feb 25, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

I have learned to keep my mouth shut when it come to religion or politic, it could turn a otherwise sane person into a raving lunatic, a sad sight really. :eek:

#45     Feb 25, 2007
  6. Sometimes I wish I wasn't too savvy for religion to work on me.

I'd be able to use the 'opiate of the masses' to get high- instead of having to go through all the trouble, risk and expense of finding the <i>other</i> type of opiate.

#46     Feb 25, 2007
  7. T280

T280

Ok... do you happen to have gods phone number...

ya fundy freak :)

#47     Feb 25, 2007
  8. This thread wasn't about religion though and I tried to keep it on topic. You are correct.....

See ya...:)

#48     Feb 25, 2007
  9. T280

T280

Lets try and keep your sex life out of this ok

#49     Feb 25, 2007
  10. T280 and Joab

I have enjoyed your banter.......I don't know who is right as there are good points on both sides, but it does go to show the importance of the question at hand and the passion with which people have when it comes to their beliefs.

I once heard "stand for something or you will fall for anything."

One thing is for sure....... one day we will all know the "Truth" and hopefully this comes when we die because this "80 plus year search" for the "Truth" we call LIFE can be exhausting!!!!

Best wishes to all!!

#50     Feb 25, 2007