I paid for 'the Secret'

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by nkhoi, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Joab

Joab

The secret is there is no secret and I suggest reading the Bible on a daily basis.

GOD'S laws have never changed.

This new age nonsense of SELF is just an illusion that fools try to sell you, so that you can have useless stuff.

The only SELF decision you need to make is to TRUST in GOD and the world will truly be your oyster.

It's a gift .... not a secret.

#31     Feb 25, 2007

2. Joab, with all due respect, if it was all about God and religion, and how good it is to 'believe', I would imagine the millions of people who have killed each other in wars throughout the centuries, including this one, wouldn't have.

This is not about religion or which version of God one believes in.

When it comes down to trading, a clear and focused mind is required. Anything one can do to get there, is game. And this film can help.

No disrespect towards your religion or any religion at all. Just not applicable here.

Cheers ! :)

#32     Feb 25, 2007
  3. T280

T280

Religion is the only nonsense, guys coming back from the dead (a reference to initiation) virgin births (also code for a type of initiate) walking on water etc

A literal interpretation of the bible is nonsensical and just produces a fairytale no adult can swallow, when we realize the bible was written by mystics in the language of the mystic (allegory and symbology) ie: the language of the subconscious, we understand the stories are meant to speak to the archetypes of the unconscious

All quantum mechanics is doing is confirming what occultists have maintained for thousands of years... ALL IS MIND

In other words, what religion calls god is actually pure living mind, and the universe (and therefore ourselves) is the stream of consciousness within that mind, this is why the secret works, the entire structure of reality is thought based

#33     Feb 25, 2007
  4. Joab

Joab

LOL

Someone better mention that Faith isn't important in trading, to Stevie Cohen and Paul Tudor Jones both of which are self proclaimed exceptionally spiritual men.

As for myself .. I give all the glory to GOD for any success I have in the markets.

#34     Feb 25, 2007
  5. Well said.

I figure that God gave me this mind and I cannot deny the conclusions I come to. The bible is a mish mash of wisdom, parables and pure bullshit written to control the masses.

The secret boils down the essence of what is critical to produce the kind of life one is capable of and in its fullest...just as God intended.

Read the bible and you'll find things like how it's appropriate to stone adulters to death.

#35     Feb 25, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

Hog wash and nonsense !

This is an illusion that you've been sold.

There are more 10x more Religious SCHOLARS in this world then there are scientists.

It always amazes me that people don't get the fact more energy and money and effort has gone into the study of GOD (through various religious bodies) then all the sciences put together.

Do you have any ideal how wealthy the Catholic church is ????

Do you have any ideal how many lifetimes have been given to the study of GOD ?????

Do you really think all this time, effort and money by the major world religions, have been wasted on nothing?

Ignorance is sad.

#36     Feb 25, 2007
  7. T280

T280

#37     Feb 25, 2007
  8. T280

T280

Actually I studied for many years with a western mystery school, I wasn't "sold" anything... unlike born agains

Ignorance is sad and we occultists have a saying about it

The lips of wisdom are sealed except to the ears of understanding

#38     Feb 25, 2007
  9. Joab

Joab

LOL

Wtf does that mean ?

Sounds like pompous SELF righteousness to me.

Sorry but you have been duped and conned my friend into believing you are something your not.

You were born and you will die this is a fact and no one will ever remember you, the only reason for living is for the GLORY of GOD and nothing else.

We are but dust in the wind.

Wisdom is for those that seek GOD.

#39     Feb 25, 2007
  10. T280

T280

Well I did the hard work of disciplining my mind through meditation... you just blindly believe something you were told...

oh and ps if Jesus ever actually existed, and there is no record of him outside of the gospels which is extraordinary considering the Romans were meticulous recorders... then he was a Qabalist, being a Jewish rabbi... and Christianity as you believe it would have been an abomination to him

Throw in the fact that the Greeks made 16 thousand changes to the bible when translating it from Hebrew and what we are left with is certainly not gods word... but just another sad attempt to control people like yourself... WAKE UP

#40     Feb 25, 2007