I paid for 'the Secret'

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by nkhoi, Feb 20, 2007.

1. You can get just about anything in bitorrent files.. :)

#11     Feb 20, 2007
  2. MattF

MattF

exactly...especially if you belong to the right sites :D

#12     Feb 20, 2007
  3. Rocko1

Rocko1

Maybe it'd be good time to sell and take profit before it turns bearish.

#13     Feb 20, 2007
  4. henry76

henry76

he says he climbed to top of tall building and was about to "do himself in" when he discovered this amazing secret , he can fly!!

#14     Feb 20, 2007
  5. Most people feel a lingering sense of alienation and fear. The feeling is being ‘alone and afraid in a world I never made’ or something along those lines. Yet rather than going to the root of such feelings and dissolving them with insight, people look for the: the handout, the formula, or the miracle that will make it all go away ‘instantly’ and ‘effortlessly’. Realizing this opportunity, enter the new age teacher, who comes along with the ‘secret’ formula to make it all go away. He does it for the fame or fortune rather than out of compassion for those that suffer. That movie is pure bs. It’s a collaborative marketing effort by various new agers to help each other market each others books, seminars, etc. A brilliant marketing ploy btw.

#15     Feb 20, 2007
  6. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

LOL.

#16     Feb 20, 2007

7. How do you find those sites. can you drop a few names of those websites.

#17     Feb 21, 2007
  8. Shit, i beleived i could fly , at one point.

Can i sell a videoinfomentry,on positive thought?

10, 11 yrs old, badly sprained ankle, IIRC.

#18     Feb 21, 2007
  9. Pathus

Pathus

The secret is...

YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF BECAUSE YOURSELF SUCKS! LOL School for Scoundrels.

#19     Feb 21, 2007
  10. T280

T280

There is nothing new age about the secret, nor is quantum mechanics breaking any new ground in respect to thought as the substance of reality...

Occultists have maintained for thousands of years that the universe is an expression of the absolutes self awareness ie: consciousness

#20     Feb 21, 2007