I now have 31 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Sep 3, 2003.

1. vega

vega

"Also, did you know that it was the gay movement that started the trend for men to shave their body hair?"

That's more than 15% funny:p

#21     Sep 3, 2003
  2. Romeo

Romeo

More to life than money?? You are a total horse's arse, and a bad liar. LIAR!

This has nothing to do with money, you hairy idiot.

If you're good at something, like you say, and have outperformed the S&P for 13 years, like you say, then you would have taken the next logical progression in your "Wharton" schooling and enter the hedge fund business.

If you're not interested in the "money", or as you say, "there's more to life than money", you can then do many things:

1) Give what you make to charity
    2) charge a low management fee and performance fee and be hedge fund friendly to your investors.
    3) Use the money in many other philanthropic activities you may endorse. (ie gays and apes for electrolysis).

YOU ARE A LIAR AND A FRAUD. AND A STUPID LIAR AT THAT.

#22     Sep 3, 2003
  3. Amazing the amount of libel that appear on message boards when the word fraud is thrown around so easily. Records are such nice vehicles and can be used to prove so much. Mr Market has people calling him a fraud on a public message board, sounds ripe for a lawsuit.

By the way, is that a gun in his hand? Is he robbing people on the beach for meats and cheeses?

#23     Sep 3, 2003
  4. Romeo

Romeo

Do I get to sue?

#24     Sep 3, 2003

5. actually to be considered FRAUD you had to intentionally mislead for personal gain or profit....still have not received one single spam or advertising or investment approach from MM in all this time...In fact, i secretly joined the YAHOO group because i was certain that would happen yet it never did....that's why i give him his just respect....what is the big deal anyway? He picks some stocks....most of them work out in a 4-6 week period...some do not but i think out of 10 stocks he chooses, about 7 of them are profitable in a 4-6 week time frame...Romeo knows that by calling him liar over and over again he will get pissed and run off...Truthfully, I hope MM sees through it and actually throws a couple picks out there ....what i'd like to see is a cyber bet...romeo vs MM....we know what MM likes over next few weeks....Romeo: You are now on the clock...put up or shut up and kill your self like the gay name sake you choose....loser has to leave.....after they give me a blumpkin!!!!:D

#25     Sep 3, 2003
  6. Romeo

Romeo

I will bet the hairy ape up to $100,000 that he is a LIAR and has not beaten the S&P for 13 consecutive years. Heck, if he agress, I'll pay for the audit. He is a fraud and a liar. I couldn't care less whether he "goes away" or not. Who cares? What I have a problem with is false claims like "I've beaten the S&P for 13 consecutive years". That's total horse manure.

#26     Sep 3, 2003

7. Wrong again...one should choose employment that gives them the most fulfilment. Fulfilment could come in many forms, including compensation. I don't believe being a hedge fund manager would optimize my level of fulfilment.

#27     Sep 3, 2003
  8. Obviously your level of disdain for my accomplishment means that you have not yourself been able to attain this level of performance. Since you have not, you are clearly an inferior trader to $$$MR. MARKET$$$. Don't feel bad, it's a big club.

#28     Sep 3, 2003
  9. Romeo

Romeo

I'll bet you $100,000 that my performance since 1996 crushes yours, and I'm playing with a substantial account. And it's audited. Ready to put up, Ernie?

#29     Sep 3, 2003

10. 1996???? a monkey and a dart could trade then....what have you done for me lately??????

ONE PICK FOR IT ALL....MM CHOSE HELE...( WHAT PRICE ?)
    THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT ROMEO ( AT LEAST FOR ONCE THE BALLS NOT ON YOUR CHIN:D )

ONE PICK ....WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE OH ROMEO????

#30     Sep 3, 2003