I now have 31 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Big difference though because money managers are taking hundreds of positions....you are taking one or two and if they don;t work out you wait and wait....money managers don;t have that luxury because it's not their money. But nice pick none the less and i don;t have a problem hearing why you like this new one..

#11     Sep 3, 2003
  2. oh no, not again.

#12     Sep 3, 2003

3. Gee , your first ever post and all you can write about is MM????
    :D

#13     Sep 3, 2003
  4. I have 31 consecutive closed profitable trades of 15% or better. I post my current portfolio on my homepage, which presently has 5 winners and 8 losers. How is this "pushing them under the carpet"?

Please explain to me how making money is a poor strategy. I'm all ears.

You're not inferior to me because of your schooling, but you are inferior to me because you can't bench press 385 lbs, you don't have 19" biceps and your picture can't get a score of 9.4 on Hotornot.com.

#14     Sep 3, 2003

5. LMAO@!!!! You are a funny!!
    Pay no attention to Romeo.....he's a chick with a dick...besides, we've been down the hairy route ect...before....every possible joke has been told and played.....

#15     Sep 3, 2003
  6. Hey there, Ernie. I thought it was about time to check out what all the fuss about you has been about.

All in all, I don't see what the critics are crying foul about. I think that's one hell of a performance you've put in. Though I might hestitate to call you a "trader", at least in the sense that people on this board are likely to understand the term, but that shouldn't take away from what you've been able to do.

There were a couple of "clunkers" I saw there that you held for more than a year, but those aren't insurmountable difficulties if a portfolio approach taken.

Just a question for you, you say you developed your system whilst in graduate school in the 80s, have you been using it since then? Do you have any performance data you could share?

#16     Sep 3, 2003
  7. I have been using this model for over 13 years. I have outperformed the S&P 500 in each of those 13 years. Thanks for your comments. I can see that you are a sensible and reasonable person, unlike others in this forum.

#17     Sep 3, 2003
  8. Romeo

Romeo

That is such BS that I would be willing to bet any amount of money you want on it (up to $100,000). We can use Don Bright as an intermediary. The bet is that you have NOT outperformed the S&P for 13 consecutive years.

Obviously, you hairy ape, if you had outperformed for 13 consecutive years, you would have gotten audited and have long ago started a hedge fund.

You not only are a hairy liar, but a bad one at that. Geez, what a pathethic joke!

#18     Sep 3, 2003
  9. Im sure Don Bright can't wait to jump in and help you prove a point like this...he lives for proving you right LMAO!!!

Your funny Romeo:D :D

#19     Sep 3, 2003
  10. Romeo...there's more to life than money. Or have you not discovered that.

Also, did you know that it was the gay movement that started the trend for men to shave their body hair?

#20     Sep 3, 2003