I now believe John Corzine to be innocent

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Dec 8, 2011.

1. thats right

2. He's ultimately responsible. He will do time.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

innocent of what?

4. and why? What's the point of starting this thread if you provide no reason behind WHY you feel this way.

5. BSAM

BSAM

Stock...
    Please tell us how you feel about John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley, Jr., Mark David Chapman, and O.J. Simpson.

6. they should be on mt rushmore, just like jack hershey, cramer, and nitro.

7. r-in

r-in

ROFLMAO!!! I have to admit I get caught too often thinking someone is serious on Elite, and I post. Then I stop and think, it's the internet and for the most part it is just a place to post stupidity to get others going.
    Hey, I heard Alec Baldwin is going to run for president, and polls suggest he would win by a mile. That is unless Hunter Thompson runs, as we all know he isn't really dead. His introspect due to massive drug use makes him the obvious choice for president, but so far no one has been able to talk him out of his casket. The Alec Baldwin news might be the key, and Hunter will rise and run our country the way it should.

8. I think we should be fair. They should hang Corzine, and after that, if it's proven he's innocent, someone should apologize.

9. lol, thought you wuz gone

10. Nah. It's all been said. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop. You and are were there bitching at the beginning. Take a bow. Didn't do shit, but at least we tried.

This SOB is telling the world they still don't get it. There is talk in the banking community about the civilians taking it out on them, and you know exactly what I mean. And they still can't quit. This is going to end very, very badly.

#10     Dec 12, 2011