I noticed the known successful traders don't post anymore.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ang_99, Jun 30, 2009.

1. A lot of the good traders that used to post on ET at least on a semi periodic basis don't post anymore.

I think its official. ET has gone down the shitter.

2. Funny, I almost posted a similar statement this evening.
    The site has become strange, to say the least. I usually post in the FX area, and that has been really weird the last year or so.

3. Stop worrying about what other people do.

Worry about yourself. :cool:

4. This is definitely true, but I'm just saying....

5. Not so much worried. I get tired of the inane threads, immature comments, blatant falsifications, etc..
    What bothers me most, is when I've read several posts into a thread before realizing my time has been wasted.
    So, the problem/solution lies with me.
    Shit, Mandelbrother. I'm saaaaved.:D
    All in good fun!

6. This is the exact reason why I started liberally using the ignore function.

My ignore list has added at least 30 names in the last 6 months alone. Sadly, most of them are the same 2 or 3 morons that keep registering under different aliases (Cold, C-Kid, Jason, etc and stock_trad3r, Port, PeterEastgate, etc).

Baron could easily put a stop to them, but he sold out long ago for quantity over quality.

Sad.

7. who cares if they post or not? If anything they will mislead and
    run laugh at you behind your backs.

8. i got some really useful tidbits from posts by several excellent traders on ET. if one is searching for knowledge there is plenty to find in the old posts. 99.5% of ET posts are purely for entertainment purposes.

9. pspr

pspr

Just the summer doldrums. Who wants to sit in front of a computer screen all summer?

10. Coming from you, this is a rather hilarious statement :D

#10     Jun 30, 2009