I nominate user ( I am….Jesus ) as the most wise.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by infooo, Mar 26, 2007.

#31     Mar 27, 2007
  2. jem hasn't bought it yet, so it isn't a cult.

Jesus:)

#32     Mar 27, 2007
  3. jem

jem

I will have to reread your dissertation. We seem to be at philosophical odds. But i will give it a reread. However, I do agree the Jesus's rising is the key.

Catholics say every week as part of our prayers before Communion that by dying Jesus destroyed our death and by rising he restored our life.

And by the way if you were Jesus I would drink your blood.

Here is the start of the passage from the bible on which I hang my eternal life almost weekly.

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us [his] flesh to eat?

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
    ---------------
    These are the real words of eternal life my friend.

#33     Mar 27, 2007
  4. Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.

Therefore, pray this way: "Give us this day our daily bread".

I spoke the words of the Holy Spirit, who is the word of God for you, and is your daily bread, if you will commune with Him as I did. He will teach you all things.

Flesh and blood? What are they? Words my friend...words.

Jesus

#34     Mar 27, 2007
  5. LOL!

#35     Mar 27, 2007
  6. LMAOOOOOOOO.... ok.. i give credit where credit is due.. you made me laugh. touche`

#36     Mar 27, 2007
  7. EliteEGOS.com

#37     Mar 27, 2007
  8. Flesh! Blood!

These are AGD's...attention getting devices. You should have seen the look on their faces when I said that! I almost made the front page of the Jerusalem Post with that one. Do you think they would have quoted me in the Bible if I didn't use words like "flesh" and "blood" ?

Here is the point:

How often do you eat and drink? Three times a day? That's as often as you should be listening to the Holy Spirit. Currently, you are on a weekly program and are listening to your stomach. :)

I'm working on moving you to a daily program. Then, I'd like to get you looking at hourly charts, and then the five minute bars. When you make any decisions, you should switch over to the one minute bars just to confirm. :)

In this way, I'd like you to be in constant communication with the Holy Spirit so that you can really start getting a life. That's how I did it, and that is what "communion" means.

You reach a point where, before you open your mouth, you listen to the Holy Spirit. How do you think I knew what to say when they brought that adulterous woman to me all ready to stone her? When I drew my finger in the sand, what do you think I was doing? Listening! As a result, the words I spoke will never pass away, until everything is fulfilled. They are rock solid.

You are not really living until you are guided by the Guide, comforted by the Comforter, hearing with the Hearer, and seeing with the Seer. Otherwise, your "life" is a robotic script, "deja vu" from birth to death...over and over...always leading to death and disappointment.

Do you see now the importance of constantly "feeding" off the Holy Spirit?

I spoke for the Holy Spirit, Who is the Voice for God for you...the Word of God. I embodied Him so fully, that His Voice and mine were one. I "gave" Him to you. Therefore you have Him. He has been with you since the beginning of your long, useless, "prodigal" journey away from Heaven..waiting to guide you back Home.

Behold your Guide. He will guide your steps safely, surely. He will judge all things for you, because you are unable to judge anything safely. His is to lead you away from pain and suffering. That is why He is the Comforter. Won't you listen?

"Eat my flesh" means listen carefully constantly! Let his Voice course through your veins and make your body healthy. This is your "daily bread"...the "mouth of God"...the "Voice" for God for you. He is the "Mediator" between the Father and the Son. He is the Great Communicator...the "still, small voice". Would you not want to pay attention? Listen, and the Voice will become very clear, no longer "small". Listen only to this Voice, and you will live.

Here, then, is your "living water". That's another AGD; not as flashy, so it doesn't get the press. But I mean the same idea: Listen to the Holy Sprit as I did, and you will begin to experience what it really means to live. You have eternal life. But until you listen only to the Holy Spirit, you will serve time, not the eternal. Both are not possible.

"Do this in remembrance of me" means I am asking for cooperation from miracles workers. I called joab but he was busy with more important things. What about you? Would you like to start turning water into wine for a living?

Jesus

#38     Mar 28, 2007
  9. Joab

Joab

LOL

Your a funny guy :D :D :D

Excellent post above... please share with us your precise method of communicating with the Holy Spirit. :)

#39     Mar 28, 2007
  10. Joab

Joab

Ok.... I have to ask your views on this one. lol

#40     Mar 28, 2007