I nominate user ( I am….Jesus ) as the most wise.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by infooo, Mar 26, 2007.

1. people come on.... this guy is a ramtha knock off. he is regurgitating new age bs. and just like a cult, some of you are buying it.

#21     Mar 27, 2007
  2. You are right. Holiness is your natural state, as you were Created. This is not changeable.

You are attempting to change this by not seeing yourself and others as holy. You attempt to change this when you choose to see only me as holy.

Check my contributions and you will see I have already said it 100x is many ways. What I am attempting to do is motivate you to change your current perception of yourself back to your original state. That way, you will be able to better represent me in your posts about me.

Jesus

Moved from here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1413544#post1413544

#22     Mar 27, 2007
  3. jem

jem

my friend. Holiness is no longer our natural state.

Adam and Eve may have been naturally holy. But we are not. Yous should know this. Jesus is the second Adam. Jesus sacrifice, his blood is used to cover up the sins we have created ourselves and the sin created by the first adam when he chose to seperate himself from God. Sin is seperation from God.

By Jesus's sacrifice on the cross my wounds are are healed and my sins are forgiven. Jesus is the passover lamb. As blood was put on the door jambs in the shape of a cross by the Israelites on the night Egypts first born were killed - your blood covers up my sins so that death may passover us on judgment day.

By acting on the promises you made in the bible I am granted eternal life. but first I must know what you said. I can follow your sermon on the mount, I can believe in you (but you should learn what that means) I can eat your flesh like the passover lamb was eaten by the Israelites) and drink your blood discerning the body and blood as command multiple times by the real Jesus in John chapter 6 and Paul in Galatians or I could examine the bible and act on one of your other promises.

One thing I should not do is believe in false profits who give unsupported teachings even if they are the reflections of an interesting intellect.

#23     Mar 27, 2007
  4. "Many are called but few are chosen" should be "All are called but few choose listen".

The "chosen ones" are merely those who choose right sooner. Sane perception induces sane choosing. I cannot choose for you, but I can help you make your own right choice.

Jesus

#24     Mar 27, 2007
  5. Joab

Joab

"All the Glory be to GOD creator of Heaven and Earth, God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and Father of Jesus Christ the one and only Son of God."

"I kneel before his greatest and pledge my love and obedience forever as the only one true GOD"

If you've said it before... go ahead and say it again right now.

:)

#25     Mar 27, 2007
  6. Are false profits incurred only in paper trading? :D

#26     Mar 27, 2007
  7. jem

jem

i get it. I am up one tick at the moment so not much prophet.

#27     Mar 27, 2007
  8. Ah, jem, my arch-friend!

I offer you my support. I got you Sunday's off. You want to drink my blood too?

The Garden of Eden, or the pre-separation condition, was a state of mind in which nothing was needed. When Adam listened to the "lies of the serpent", all he heard was untruth. You do not have to continue to believe what is not true unless you choose to do so. All that can literally disappear in a twinkling of an eye because it is a misperception.

What is seen in dreams seems to be very real. Yet the Bible says that a deep sleep fell upon Adam, and nowhere is there reference to his waking up. The world has not yet experienced any comprehensive reawakening or rebirth. Such a rebirth is impossible as long as you continue to project or miscreate. It still remains within you, however to extend as God extended His Spirit to you. In reality this is your only choice, because your free will was given you for your joy in creating the perfect.

All fear is ultimately reducible to the basic misperception that you have the ability to usurp the power of God. Of course, you neither can nor have been able to do this. Here is the real basis for your escape from fear. The escape is brought about by your acceptance of the Atonement, which enables you to realize that your errors never really occurred.

Only after the deep sleep fell upon Adam could he experience nightmares. If a light is suddenly turned on while someone is dreaming a fearful dream, he may initially interpret the light itself as part of his dream and be afraid of it. However, where he awakens, the light is correctly perceived as the release from the dream, which is then no longer accorded reality. This release does not depend on illusions. The knowledge that illuminates not only sets you free, but also shows you clearly that you are free.

Sacrifice is a notion totally unknown to God. It arises solely from fear, and frightened people can be vicious. Sacrificing in any way is a violation of my injunction that you should be merciful even as your Father in heaven is merciful. It has been hard for many Christians to realize that this applies to themselves. Good teachers never terrorize their students. To terrorize is to attack, and this results in rejection of what the teacher offers. The result is learning failure.

continued...

#28     Mar 27, 2007
  9. continued from above...

I have been correctly referred to as "the lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world," but those who represent the lamb as blood-stained do not understand the meaning of the symbol. Correctly understood, it is a very simple symbol that speaks of my innocence. The lion and the lamb lying down together symbolize that strength and innocence are not in conflict, but naturally live in peace. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" is another way of saying the same thing. A pure mind knows the truth and this is its strength. It does not confuse destruction with innocence because it associates innocence with strength, not with weakness.

Innocence is incapable of sacrificing anything, because the innocent mind has everything and strives only to protect its wholeness. It can only honor other minds, because honor is the natural greeting of the truly loved to the others who are like them. The lamb "taketh away the sins of the world" in the sense that the state of innocence, or grace, is one in which the meaning of the Atonement is perfectly apparent. The Atonement is entirely unambiguous. Only the attempts to shroud it in darkness have made it inaccessible to those who do not choose to see.

The crucifixion did not established the Atonement; the resurrection did. Many sincere Christians have misunderstood this. No one who is free of the belief in scarcity could possibly make this mistake. If the crucifixion is seen from an upside-down point of view, it does appear as if God permitted and even encouraged one of His Sons to suffer because he was good. This particularly unfortunate interpretation, which arose out of projection, has led many people to be bitterly afraid of God. Such anti-religious concepts enter into many religions. Yet the real Christian should pause and ask, "How could this be?" Is it likely that God Himself would be capable of the kind of thinking which His Own words have clearly stated is unworthy of His Son?

It is unwise to accept any concept if you have to invert a whole frame of reference in order to justify it. This procedure is painful in its minor applications and genuinely tragic on a wider scale. Persecution frequently results in an attempt to "justify" the terrible misperception that God Himself persecuted His Own Son on behalf of salvation. The very words are meaningless. It has been particularly difficult to overcome this because, although the error itself is no harder to correct than any other, many have been unwilling to give it up in view of its prominent value as a defense. In milder forms a parent says, "This hurts me more than it hurts you," and feels exonerated in beating a child. Can you believe our Father really thinks this way? It is so essential that all such thinking be dispelled that we must be sure that nothing of this kind remains in your mind. I was not "punished" because you were bad. The wholly benign lesson the Atonement teaches is lost if it is tainted with this kind of distortion in any form.

This kind of error is responsible for a host of related errors, including the belief that God rejected Adam and forced him out of the Garden of Eden. It is also why you may believe from time to time that I am misdirecting you. I have made every effort to use words that are almost impossible to distort, but it is always possible to twist symbols around if you wish.

We have discussed the fall of separation before, but its meaning must be clearly understood. The separation is a system of thought real enough in time, though not in eternity. All beliefs are real to the believer. The fruit of only one tree was "forbidden" in the symbolic garden. But God could not have forbidden it, or it could not have been eaten. If God knows His children, and I assure you that He does, would He have put them in a position where their own destruction was possible? The "forbidden tree" was named the "tree of knowledge". Yet God created knowledge and gave it freely to His creations. The symbolism here has been given many interpretations, but you may be sure that any interpretation that sees either God or His creations as capable of destroying Their Own purpose is in error.

Eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge is a symbolic expression for usurping the ability for self-creating. This is the only sense in which God and His creations are not co-creators. The belief that they are is implicit in the "self-concept", of the tendency of the self to make an image of itself. Images are perceived, not known. Knowledge cannot deceive, but perception can. You can perceive yourself as self-creating, but you cannot do more than believe it. You cannot make it true. And, as I said before, when you finally perceive correctly you can only be glad that you cannot. Until then, however, the belief you can is the foundation stone in your thought system, and all your defenses are used to attack ideas that might bring it to light. You still believe you are an image of your own making. Your mind is split with the Holy Spirit on this point, and there is no resolution while you believe the one thought that is literally inconceivable. That is why you cannot create and are filled with fear about what you make.

The mind can make the belief in separation very real and very fearful, and this belief is the devil. Look at your life and see what the devil has made. But realize that this making will surely dissolve in the light of truth, because its foundation is a lie. Your creation by God is the only Foundation that cannot be shaken, because the light is in it. Your starting point is truth, and you must return to your Beginning. As you approach the Beginning, you feel the fear of the destruction of your thought system upon you as if it were the fear of death. There is no death, but there is a belief in death. You who fear salvation are choosing death. Life and death, light and darkness, knowledge and perception, are irreconcilable. To believe that they can be reconciled is to believe that God and His Son can not.

Your Kingdom is not of this world because it was given you from beyond this world. Only in this world is the idea of an authority problem meaningful. The world is not left by death but by truth, and truth can be known by all those for whom the Kingdom was created, and for whom it waits.

The Kingdom of God is still within you.

Jesus

#29     Mar 27, 2007
  10. All glory be to GOD, creator of Heaven, not the Earth, my Father, your Father, our Father. For we are the one and only Son of God.

If this is not acceptable to you, there are old belt buckles available that say, "Gott Mitt Uns" on them. Might be able to get one on Ebay.

Jesus:)

#30     Mar 27, 2007