I nominate this for the dumbest post on ET in two years

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nine_Ender, Dec 22, 2010.

1. volente_00

volente_00

BEST DAMN FADE ON ET!

#11     Dec 23, 2010
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Don't know this guy in person , but from what I remember on ET he is a dj/producer and does not trade much anymore after leaving shoenfield.

Have you looked at a 10 year chart for the S&P lately ?

So far we have been trading in a range but putting in lower lows, so until we make a higher high we can still make a lower low.

I think we trade between 1100 and 1300 for 2011.

#12     Dec 23, 2010
  3. You have really small testicles. Most ironic thread of the year.

#13     Dec 23, 2010
  4. #14     Dec 23, 2010
  5. pspr

pspr

This is right up there with the dumbest threads of 2010.

#15     Dec 23, 2010
  6. EPrado

EPrado

You have to understand.....EMR is a failed trader. Since he failed he wants everyone else to be a failure. He came to Schonfeld back in the day when anyone with a pulse rate was making money. Then...when things got tough he, and a good part of the firm got destroyed and got canned. Like most others who started in those days, he never learned how to really trade.

The thing that makes him beyond annoying is he acts like he was a big shot at Schonfeld back in the day. Well...he was far from that. He was one of the smaller traders in the firm, but went around acting like he was some kind of big swinging dick. He would go around telling anyone who would listen that he was having 6 figure swings in his account..when in reality he was trading very small size compared to other guys. basically...he was full of shit.

Based on his bullshit act back at Schonfeld, it's safe to say he is far from some big deal maker in the PE world. Probably kind of hard running a huge PE biz out of your apartment.

As far as his market commentary..........well....he was a failed trader....enough said.

#16     Dec 23, 2010

7. just curious... when did it start getting tough?

#17     Dec 24, 2010
  8. VictorS

VictorS

To add, Im not bearish.

#18     Dec 25, 2010