I need VERY LOWEST DAX futures daytrade margin...please help!!!!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by increasenow, Jul 17, 2008.

1. the FDAX future trades like an enraged nasdaq on steriods, and has a tick value worth about five times as much.

definately not a market to trade on the cheap.

#11     Jul 17, 2008
  2. cvds16

cvds16

Serious ! You need mental help ... Very serious !

#12     Jul 17, 2008
  3. I'll take the opposite viewpoint, I hope Increasenow throws endless amounts of cash into the markets. More guys like him that are trading the better if you ask me :)

#13     Jul 17, 2008
  4. You mean you'd rather post on a board for someone to lead you to the Mirus web site than actually just typing in a search through google yourself???

Lazy sow....

#14     Jul 17, 2008
  5. 1-thanks guys for the input
    2-just because a guy wants the lowest DAX margin to daytrade available does not mean he has a small amount of cash to trade...if you understand leverage and the + and - of it...then go for it...
    3-strategy...use totally tight stops...really tight stops...you will have small losses and see the winners run...
    4-only looking to be in trades for literal minutes only

#15     Jul 17, 2008
  6. God I wish I could bucket your trades! I've never seen someone more assured of blowing out an account in my life!

#16     Jul 17, 2008
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

I understand why you want to use high leverage to day trade on short term and high frequency, but 2000 should be Ok for this style (assuming that you know what you are doing).

If you still want more leverage, check out mirus futures, I believe they used to have 1000 eur for dax.

#17     Jul 17, 2008
  8. thanks REDDUKE...there has to be someone out there that is BOLD enough to trade the DAX with like $4,000 to $5,000 and tight stops...someone chime in...BOLD

#18     Jul 17, 2008
  9. Well I used to bold enough to trade the NQ with 500-1k, until I lost all my money. Does that count?

And from what I can see on the website I think mirus lets you daytrade dax with 500. Could be wrong though didn't look too hard.

#19     Jul 17, 2008
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

good luck!
    [​IMG]

#20     Jul 17, 2008