I need an accountant/tax consultant

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by alanm, Jan 28, 2002.

  1. alanm


    I'm looking for an accountant and/or tax guy, preferably in the Los Angeles area, to handle taxes for a self-employed trader, possibly revisit previous years' returns, set up a corp if needed, etc.