I need advice about friendly relationships...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TudorJones, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Well Tudor, your best bet is to only approach or mingle with girls who are more "hot and cute" than yourself...problem solved. But then the competition might kill you.

#11     Mar 4, 2008
  2. MrGecko

MrGecko

tight ass.

then again, for $100 she might be the kinda girl that'll let you find out for yourself.

#12     Mar 4, 2008
  3. nitro

nitro

Not in my experience.

nitro

#13     Mar 4, 2008
  4. Most gals are fascinated. The air swoosh sound and the way her hair is blown backwards when I whip out Willie. I do admit to a Las Vegas gal retreating out of the room when I slapped on a glow in the dark rubber and cut the lights. The damned thing looked like a prison yard spotlight shooting across the room.

Rennick Holmes out :cool:

#14     Mar 5, 2008
  5. Bickz

Bickz

what is this? see who can top the thread starter? i would have went the 'light saber' route, but i guess you go with what you know.

~~~

my advice... if you really recognize yourself as being too aggressive... STOP BEING TOO AGGRESSIVE! learn to be respectful and kind -- both for yourself, and whatever girl you are pursuing -- and build good character. dating isn't about 'getting busy' regardless of what some may say. its much deeper than that.

#15     Mar 5, 2008
  6. He said "deeper" ...huhuhuuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

#16     Mar 5, 2008
  7. :D :D :D

#17     Mar 5, 2008
  8. nitro

nitro

:D :D :D nitro :D :D :D

#18     Mar 5, 2008

9. It's good girls feel a bit uncomfortable around you

I think you know why

#19     Mar 5, 2008
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Stop hangning around 12 year olds. You'll only end up in jail anyway.

#20     Mar 5, 2008