I need a virus - a really bad one... ideas?

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by WinstonTJ, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Correct, the only reason I asked was that one potential problem I could see is if someone brought their own hardware with the specific desire to gain access to you network, backup whatever and steal information about systems or accounts etc... If you are the sole provider of the hard wired hardware, then this should not be a problem.

#21     Nov 17, 2011
  2. thx for the replies, they are up & running. Two guys on each set of hardware for the meantime and i'll get feedback in a few weeks.

Each of the two know each other (trade together) so I don't have to worry about security.

I'll be doing some failover and migration testing in the coming weeks then open it up to more regular people.

#22     Nov 17, 2011
  3. spd

spd

The real question is how many times did those basement dwellers call you a faggot in your thread? :p Im guessing 30.

#23     Nov 17, 2011
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Hey bro, I still have their S-L-O-W computer connected. The reason they don't each have their own desk/laptop/ipad is so we can keep one computer in the main part of the house to keep an eye on what they are doing.

Oh yes, they are supposed to let me know when things like virus protection needs updated, but nooooo... They'd rather talk on the facebook mess, and download (free) music which I have no question the "free" music downloading is where the viruses are coming from. Kids!:mad: Help!:eek: Lol!:D

I think I'll keep them using the slow computer for a while as a pseudo punishment? Lol!:D Again, if you want a REAL science project, I GUARANTEE my Sons computer will have all the nasty viruses you could imagine to help you with what you're doing. I'll send it if Canada doesn't come after me for sending such a sick, with viruses Dell computer.:D

Hope all is well!:)

#24     Nov 18, 2011
  5. haha!

Well a clean format/reinstall could probably do some good too you know!

I'm not sure I'm quite ready to give your kids an IP address to remote into a machine based in NYC and try out my security - but I hope so in the next few days.

#25     Nov 21, 2011
  6. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

Unless you have a robot that will fly to a persons house and sneak in under the door, bios virus' sound tricky

#26     Nov 21, 2011
  7. I would just go to blackhat and ask them. If you are on linkedin sign up for their group.

#27     Nov 21, 2011
  8. there was a bad one for vista which mimics the microsoft antivirus software

#28     Dec 22, 2011
  9. Start with blowing and butt fucking every homo homeless guy you can find. Wait for the HIV and AIDS to run there course.

Enjoy.

#29     Dec 22, 2011