I need a Retail Spot Forex Prop company to get more $'s to trade a carry system

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ElectricSavant, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Is there such a thing? The one that sponsored here in ET earlier uses scalpers not "carry traders".

Michael B.

2. Truff

Truff

whats a "carry system"?

3. I trade currency pairs that pay a positive interest differential.

Generally, it is a long term hold and not a lot of trades go down.

The only, "Retail Spot Forex Prop Shop", that I know of, needs to make money on the # of trades that I would make, so I am worthless for them.

4. what's wrong with oanda, I thought you were happy with them, are they unhappy with you(your style of trading)?

5. I need more $'s. I want to be able to use Oanda. Are there companies that loan capital on a conservative system and allow their traders to use their own tools from home?

Michael B.

6. If you are serious then you need to answer questions like how much are you looking for, what is your experience and your track record? What strategy do you adopt and what is your maximum stop loss and exposure etc.

7. ok Loan Eagle thanks...

But I cannot solicate here in ET...I do not want to be reduced as a spamming vendor or banned.

I simply wanted to know of a prop shop.

Michael B.

P.S. But I appreciate your obvious knowledge, as I have read your posts here...thanks again :) How many years of a track record (real trades... IRS form... and brokerage statements) would be sufficient to show consecutive profitability?