I need a little guidance

Discussion in 'Trading' started by salvomatic, Jun 4, 2007.

1. I am new to ET but the posts I have read seem on target enough. I would like to solicit opinion on 2 areas of tradng that I am considering.

First, is the Day Trading Power course offered by FXCM. If you have taken the course please let me know what you think and if you have been able to transfer what you learned into consistent profits in FX.

Second, Mark Crisp's Momemtum Trading System. Any experienced users or haters?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

2. Say my friend,

If someone's selling you a system that they sell publicly, chances are it's a fraud.

You've gotta EARN your success in this business, or you gotta steal a system from a Wall Street millionaire haha

I got lucky after 5 years of losing to meet a friend who helped me out,

Email me if ya want some help,

NYChotshot@gmail.com

MrWallStreet

3. I have never tried any system. Just set aside some trading cash and just trade. Get a feel for it. Don't trade more than you're willing to lose.

4. Tums

Tums

I won't go so far to say "It's a fraud".

But most people sell you knowledge you can obtain freely from your local library, or on the internet.

5. True, albeit many of the books are dated (from last when I can recall reading books about finance at a library).

You've gotta find your holy grail on your own, unfortunately...

NYChotshot@gmail.com

MrWallStreet