I need a forex mentor

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mademoiselled, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Malstrom

Malstrom

mademoiselled,

First of all, ignore more than 95% posts on this entire forum and second, ignore the person who charge you money to "learn" you how to trade. Because no real professional trader would ask for money and usually they don't stay on forums chat rooms, etc.
    Or you can pay them but what you will learn is how to become a salesman, not a trader.

Take that website...colin.. mentioned previously: the owner... I suppose that he wants to tell us that he is a professional, but... he talks about PIPS! on his website? I hope that he is kidding.

Pro traders use % not pips!!! You can use this as a simple "filter" when you will talk with someone in the future.
    And if a "trader" say to you that he charges a small fee because he just want to supplement his income is, pure BS!

Most of the peoples here are not profitable or they struggle and very very very few are succesful, ussualy the persons from the last category don't have to many "posts" in their profile. And yes, you can also use this as a "filter".

A little rough my posts but I hope that you appreciate the honesty/reallity. :) Welcome to trading world, it will take you some years!

#11     Mar 23, 2010
  2. amtrak99

amtrak99

kxvid,

Hahaha -- you are pretty foolish buddy.
    It's amazing how you can call someone a spammer you know NOTHING about.
    I've been with Colin awhile now and he is the BEST I have ever traded with. He is not SIGNALS he is a TRADING ROOM.. nothing better then this.

And as for that domain, this is the main site:
    www.ColinsClub.com

That is one of the sites where you can join and just because it's a newer one of their websites means that there are not other sites that have been around since they opened a year ago???

Get a clue! :p

#12     Mar 23, 2010
  3. lol:D why not ask jack hershy or traderzones?

#13     Mar 23, 2010
  4. Cambist

Cambist

I'm mentoring someone right now and for probably the next six months. I enjoy teaching and find it rewarding. I won't do it remotely, you'd have to live in or near San Francisco.

#14     Mar 23, 2010
  5. why not try fapturbo (lol) :p

its already version FOUR and now has been optimized for 100% a year returns!:D

#15     Mar 23, 2010