I need a forex mentor

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mademoiselled, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Hello Elite traders!

I'm a beginner and new to trading. I recently signed up with a training school but I need some assistance. I'm currently focusing on the forex and eventually I would like to work my way up to eminis. If you have any information that you would like to share please feel free to get in contact with me.

Look forward to hearing from you all,

mademoiselle D:)

2. Would you tell more details why you recommend Colin? Have you used his services with success? His site looks very much selling like and the terms to pay for 3 months is asking a lot. Anyway, I just could not find anything about him being reliable or not. Let me know if you can tell me some facts.
    Thanks

3. kxvid

kxvid

Can you say scammer? The trading results are outright fabricated. The domain was just created on 02-mar-2010 but the website lists fraudulent trading results going back to 2009. Blatant scam.

4. if you need a forex mentor, here are the lists to determine what is your goal:

1) how much money you plan on investing
    2) do you understand the risk involves trading forex?
    3) many of the forex mentors charge high price from $2000- $50K

You should consult your forex broker or find a good 10 yrs vetern forex broker to determine your goal

An excellent forex broker will determine if any forex mentors in the google search is a fraud or excellent

5. TheMan

TheMan

1. dont pay anyone anything------ unless they are a trader and are not advertising a service

2. dont use indicators

3. just watch price action and s/r

4. just watch 1 market to start--- preferably eur/usd

its going to be a long journey so be prepared

6. i need a life coach :D

7. Oh grow up man....he regsitered this domain purely for me to offer to my members ..........what a "presumption". What a joker you are. He's been online over 10 years and i've seen his results my-self so go on and call everyone a scammer.

The fact is there are some VERY good traders out there, few and far between, but there are some. Do not let posters like this guy bear you down with his doom and gloom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This guy :

http://www.colintradeslive.com/

Can you say scammer? The trading results are outright fabricated. The domain was just created on 02-mar-2010 but the website lists fraudulent trading results going back to 2009. Blatant scam.

8. Couple questions:

1). Do you think you will find a suitable mentor on ET?

2). Why should a "real*" trader spend time mentoring you vs. trading (other than altruism)?

* real being defined as one who feeds his/her family and/or multiple families based on the funds extracted from the market place over x** number of years.

** x being defined as greater than or equal to 5***

*** 5 being a completely arbitrary number having zero significance in reality why not make it 3 or 6 or 7.5 or 110. You choose.

9. Do you have 5-10 years to spare?

#10     Mar 23, 2010