I need a desktop stock ticker

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by misterno, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I am a swing trader and trade from work.

So I can not have a whole page open for trading all the time. I need a stock ticker application only for 1 ticker and real time

I see yahoo real time is $11/month, anything better, reliable, cheaper?

2. Uncle

Uncle

just open up a google finance quote page and then shrink it a small square where only the quotes show -- it will update frequently enough to be like a ticker

3. Thanks for the advice

At work, I have several pages open all the time, and everytime I switch to a new page, this square window which has the price in it, would be swept under the new windows

I need that square or window to be always at the top

How can I do that?

4. Uncle

Uncle

google window "stay on top" there are a number of free apps out there that will do this for you

5. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Nice find brown.

6. I've been using it for years. Love being able to pin something quickly. And is so light on resources, hard to not like it.

7. I used deskpin

But when I wanted to minimize yahoo page where the real time stock price appears, I can only minimize it so much and it is still so big

I guess I need a bar at the top or bottom of the secreen that shows the price.

8. Krome

Krome

I think you want something like that. http://tradeatwork.com

I'm using it daily at work for quite some time now. What ticker(s) do you want to monitor?

#10     Jun 6, 2011