I need a CFD broker that trades NASDAQ-100 that shows gaps if there are any?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by andy_p, Mar 26, 2023.

1. andy_p

andy_p

Hello,

I`m posting this again because my previous thread was trashed by an affiliate marketer. I live in Romania, and I need a CFD broker that trades NASADAQ-100 and shows me gaps in trading. I`m trading on the gap that will close; that`s all I need. I don`t need people telling me more profitable methods; I have my own methods.
    So I need a CFD broker that allows me to bet/trade 1$ per point out of a 1000$ trading bank and does not continuously show trading when the market opens on the second day. I need to see the gap so that I can trade on it so that it will close.
    So please help me with a CFD broker that does that (it shows gaps)
    Thank you

2. maxinger

maxinger

As you mentioned, this is a repeat post.

You will end up with similar repeat answers.

3. andy_p

andy_p

Let`s hope not. BTW did you answer any of my posts before your name sounds familiar

4. AMP GLOBAL EUROPE, IG BROKER, ADMIRAL MARKET,LYNX BROKERAGE....

5. andy_p

andy_p

IG market doesn't show any gaps neither does Admiral markets

6. BKR88

BKR88

CFD brokers won't show a gap for Nasdaq IMO since the data is based upon the NQ futures which trades overnight.
    Find a CFD broker that offers individual stock CFDs. They'll have gaps and you can trade multiple stocks if you want. Some of the big tech names will trade similar to NQ so should have similar results. If you really want the Nasdaq then try finding a broker that has QQQ as one of the stock CFDs. That will be the Nasdaq and will have a gap.

Below is a partial list of stock CFDs at FXChoice and a chart with the gaps on AMZN.

FXChoice.png AMZN.png

chillibean likes this.
  7. andy_p

andy_p

Hello,

I`m trading the NASDAQ-100 index not individual stocks. That`s why I need a broker that will show me the NASDAQ-100