I need a 5 digit MT4 dealer that accepts Clients from the USA

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Nov 24, 2010.

1. #11     Nov 29, 2010
  2. Why would that happen with me moderating?

Wallace trust me...

I have personally shielded you from Spam that you do not even know about (in just this last week there were dozens)...ET is spam free with the team that we have and I plan on keeping it that way...do not worry.

There is a void here in ET in the Currency Section. MT4 is the most widely used platform in Forex and there is automation code available for MT4 in the public domain. There is not any EA's posted here because the MQ4 extension is not a choice as an attachment...a zip file could be used, but is an unneccesary extra step.

But anyways....we need to cover more about Forex. The growth in this market and the demographics of the readers of ET will eventually require that we cover more about Forex here in the States and out of the country. Forex is truly Global and ET should be a resource for thousands of Traders from all over the world for trading, coding, sharing & discussing.

ES

#12     Nov 29, 2010
  3. We could post trades, civilized comments, serious discussion, etc.
    It would be just like those forum-things on the intranet.
    Kidding aside, some adult conversation would be nice, again.

#13     Nov 29, 2010
  4. Yeah, I got the same good service which comes as a nice surprise these days, actually spoke to an American there, said plenty of traders are moving offshore. Also forgot to mention they're regulated by MiFid the prominent Eurozone financial authority which not only provides a investor compensation fund and insurance, but also has standards in best execution, trade transparency and pre/post-trade reporting, so they have very strict rules to adhere too. Opening a live account takes literally less than 2 minutes with fast deposit/withdrawals. Trade fills are always very quick with no re-quotes. I'm very happy with this broker.

#14     Nov 29, 2010
  5. js...

Do you have any difficulties with the 0.05 lot increment and your EA's?.... do they round off correctly?...

From what I understand their trade size format is like this :

1.00 (1 lot)
    0.1 (1 Mini)
    0.05 (1/2 Mini)

ES

#15     Nov 29, 2010
  6. Yes, that's correct, and no I don't have any issues with it. I like the lower increment being there. My EA's naturally adjust.

#16     Nov 29, 2010
  7. sjfan

sjfan

What's MT4? And what's EA?

#17     Nov 29, 2010
  8. MT4 is a trading platform.

EA=Expert Advisor. It is a program that works with MT4 to automate trades.

ES

#18     Nov 29, 2010
  9. chalice

chalice

Forex-Metal: 5 digits, Metatrader, hedging allowed, US clients accepted.

#19     Dec 16, 2010
  10. Does this mean that you can code an algorithm, post it to your account and they will execute per your algorithm?

I'm looking through their (askobid) website now.. but thought I'd ask as this is new to me.

#20     Mar 6, 2011