I met a good trader recently, 15 year pro, and he never heard of ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by space, Apr 21, 2009.

1. spindr0

spindr0

Well kiddies, the great thing about this troll SPACE who started this thread is that it takes no effort to make him look like a moron because he does all of the heavy lifting for you. I got another PM from him tonight which I didn't bother to read before I deleted. It follows a succession of PM's this week from his other aliases, RISKFREETRADING, GODY, GODY2, GODY3, HE KNOWS NOTHING, SYSTEM LORD, and GOD JUST GOD. D'ya think he's smitten with me???

Not that you really care but here's a sample of what he has to offer:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2385241&highlight=skull#post2385241

Sometimes I wonder why more fathers don't use condoms :)

#31     Apr 21, 2009
  2. [​IMG]

#32     Apr 21, 2009
  3. eagle

eagle

Ouch, why don't you read it. That could be the second greatest insult he can ever give, since I got the first one. :D

#33     Apr 21, 2009
  4. Hester

Hester

how is this thread not in chit-chat?

#34     Apr 23, 2009
  5. maxpi

maxpi

How is it not on a yahoo board is the better question.

i thought about the actual thread subject for a minute though and I concluded that were I a good trader I'd not be on ET.

#35     Apr 23, 2009
  6. ripper

ripper

This good trader has never heard of ET because it's Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris is the Elite Trader:D

#36     Apr 24, 2009
  7. Chuck Norris could give a sideways look to this thread... and it would turn into a disclosure of an entire trading system complete with code for Tradestation.

#37     Apr 24, 2009