I met a good trader recently, 15 year pro, and he never heard of ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by space, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Every once in a while there is an occasional nugget of GOLD in the piles of dung, you have to know where to look amigo!

L Surdo

#11     Apr 21, 2009
  2. I agree Surdo,once in a great while I pick up a good nugget here.

#12     Apr 21, 2009
  3. R. Raskolnikov,

Where do you get your information.

I have one user name,that's it.I don't have time to lurk around ET using 100's of aliases as you say.

Also, there are many aspects of ET that are good.

#13     Apr 21, 2009
  4. Bud, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the OP. Look back and you'll see I quoted him.

#14     Apr 21, 2009
  5. I thought your thread was a little dull myself as well, if that's how this is gonna work out.

#15     Apr 21, 2009
  6. R. Raskolnikov

Sorry, my bad

#16     Apr 21, 2009
  7. No problem :)

#17     Apr 21, 2009
  8. Stosh

Stosh

Yes, I've learned a lot about trading and other things here on ET........no question about it. Of course, there is a lot of drivel....just as there is in all walks of life such as graduate school classrooms, skyscrapers on Wall Street, high councils of gov't., exclusive clubs, courtrooms, etc., etc..............the rare fine art is in sorting out the wisdom from the bullshit. Stosh P. S. Not as much BS in engineering because the BS almost always is exposed when the project falls down or doesn't work.

#18     Apr 21, 2009
  9. I been thinking about the question does anyone learn about trading on ET. I am leaning towards no. I would like other's opinion on this.

#19     Apr 21, 2009
  10. spindr0

spindr0

C'mon now. Do you really think that mommy has him tied up in her basement?

#20     Apr 21, 2009