I may have lost my shirt betting on Plunge protection Team

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Old&Tired, Mar 30, 2009.

1. come on BEN, don't let it drop

I am heavily leveraged long

GIVE THIS OLD MAN A BAILOUT in one day

for my house

childrens college fund

wife's vacation money

ITS ALL IN E - MINIS

2. noooo

this can't be

this can't be happening

3. I actually Like Ben Bernanke as a person

he is very well educated and he is even a philosopher at heart

too bad he is evil as well

we could have been friends

4. This should be a lesson why academics should not be in charge of running the country, what happens on paper, stays on paper. In other words, what works on textbook knowledge and modelling, has no bearing on what happens in the real world. College education only takes you so far, and guys who spend their careers in college should not be allowed to run the solutions. Bernanke is nothing more than an over-hyped college professor.

5. gnome

gnome

Yes, but he got the job because he pledged he would "play ball" with the Administration's needs and wants for "money pumping"... regardless of the consequences. :mad:

6. gnome

gnome

The "men behind the curtain" must be ROTFLTAO.... thinking "those stupid fucking Americans... look what we are doing to them... right under their noses... and almost none of them have a clue.. in fact, most of them are begging for more... "

7. It's funny that one guy gets to decide such big economic policies on his own.

When Greenspan ran the show, he followed his "philosophy" even when other Fed governors warned against it.
    So he gets to be monarch.

8. bit

bit

"... and the ones that have a clue want to send tea bags to Washington! ROFL"

:p

9. did you guys know that bankers killed people in early 1900s in order to establish the FED

if you were too vocal against it

you were gone buddy :eek:

10. gnome

gnome

Gotta start somewhere. You don't understand the symbolic gesture??

#10     Mar 30, 2009