I make 100% roi on a 100k portfolio every year.

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by BondingInvestor, Dec 3, 2018.

1. highly levered , but limited there isn't an unlimited supply of people getting jailed so there will be limits to where you can compound

#11     Dec 3, 2018
    BondingInvestor likes this.
  2. R1234

R1234

I'll bet in most cities there are established bail bonds dealers who have a monopoly (or first dibs) on this stuff. I don't think its an even playing field like selling puts in the stock market.

#12     Dec 3, 2018
  3. JSOP

JSOP

Well to be fair, he does know other people who put up a lot more to write those bail bonds.

#13     Dec 3, 2018
  4. Overnight

Overnight

How much does it cost you to hire the bounty hunters to find the people who skip on the bonds?

#14     Dec 3, 2018
    murray t turtle and comagnum like this.
  5. JSOP

JSOP

And apparently bail bonds is a legitimate form of investment: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bail-bond.asp

The guy is not exaggerating.

#15     Dec 3, 2018
  6. JSOP

JSOP

That's a question for Dog the Bounty Hunter. But my question is what if the guy who skipped bail were in collusion with the bounty hunter to screw the bondsman. The guy can pretend to skip bails for the bounty hunter to earn a fee to catch him and then share the fee with the bounty hunter. The bondsman would've been screwed and won't even know it.

#16     Dec 3, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  7. %%
    LOL. Last WSJ article i read on the subject- many states are doing away with bail-dont remember the number. BUT TN...... must still have it ; see plenty of bail bond ads

#17     Dec 3, 2018
  8. 777

I did not know this.

#18     Dec 3, 2018
  9. Your home state does not happen to be Nigeria.....does it? :sneaky:

#19     Dec 3, 2018
  10. Dolemite

Dolemite

I am sure OP hedges with this:
    [​IMG]

#20     Dec 3, 2018