I m looking for a mentor

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Doncharles2020, Apr 8, 2020.

1. ironchef

ironchef

#231     Jun 2, 2020
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  2. p0box4

p0box4

I am not the one claiming to be an amazing profitabel trader ready to mentor anyone who contacts me, even more so, claiming people will beg you to monitor them. So i have nothing to prove in the first place ... :banghead:o_O.

In the mean time yet another deposit gone, nice job dude!

You really don't get it, do you? I really don't give a f*ck about you being profitable or not. It's the lying part i am exposing you for ...

Your mentality is so fucked up i doubt it will ever change.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    #232     Jun 2, 2020
  3. padutrader

padutrader

my student has got into top step trader......within a month of my mentoring him

he has been trying for years

but i am not mentoring anyone........else

he is an ET member and he may tell you all if he chooses.

it was his challenge

#233     Jun 2, 2020
  4. p0box4

p0box4

And yet again you are completely missing the point.

#234     Jun 2, 2020
  5. padutrader

padutrader

no all of you are .

there is only way to learn trading and that is by making mistakes.

that is i continue posting here my failures.

no mentor can teach you how to recognise the difference between a ranging up trend , ranging market, a trend ,a weaker trend ,a strong trend....s trong trend in a large trading range [which will hit the top of the range and turn without any fuss or trend ending sign]

a market either trends or ranges: how many times have you heard this bull shit and have you calculated how it has cost you in losses and worse, in emotional distress.

these are all subtle differences in conditions ,conditions that can be differentiated ONLY BY YEARS OF PRACTICE AND LOSSES.

there is not much point in losing money in sim.

so money has to be lost in live.

#235     Jun 2, 2020
  6. deaddog

deaddog

I would not consider going live until I was profitable in sim

#236     Jun 2, 2020
  7. padutrader

padutrader

anyone will tell you making money in sim does not mean you will make money in live.

your stops will never be taken out in sim.......nobody is gunning for your ass.

but i would say that if you do not make money in sim..... you do not have a chance of making money in live.

no trader has ever gone profitable without losing money in live.

all the big names have gone on record saying how long they lost money before getting profitable.

it is the small names that do not admit it.

and mock those who admit to losses

#237     Jun 2, 2020
  8. padutrader

padutrader

a good mentor knows how to correct others mistakes because THEY HAVE MADE ALLL THEM.

a talented trader will only laugh at the mistakes others make but cannot help them ...because he has not been there.

that is why a trader who has been profitable all his life will be the worst person to teach someone else.

and oh yeah....i am not getting the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#238     Jun 2, 2020
  9. deaddog

deaddog

That may be true; however if you can't make money in sim your chances of making money in real time is nil.

I consider myself a successful trader and I've never blown up an account. Of course I've lost money but never enough to put myself out of business.

I don't like losing money so i do every thing in my power to avoid it.

#239     Jun 2, 2020
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  10. Sprout

Sprout

Post an annotated chart for relevant replies.

#240     Jun 3, 2020