I`m a supa-pupa trader

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheMagican, Apr 6, 2013.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

It took me a while on another thread to realize he's a punk with zero experience and zero credibility. Others are finally catching on. There's a reason this thread is in chit chat, btw.

#41     Apr 7, 2013
  2. Good point, JN. Although he started it in "trading" and it got moved down here midway through :)

#42     Apr 7, 2013
  3. jnbadger

jnbadger

Nice job, Luc. Sometimes an extremely high batting average, combined with a so so Risk Reward ratio is what it takes.

#43     Apr 7, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Thanks buddy, I've always had a relatively high win rate but with average loss greater than average win. Which still yields positive result PROVIDED I don't let a loser just completely get out of hand. Which I have done of course.

I like a trade as long as it's working. But when I'm in my "zone" I objectively consider new info/price action as it develops. As opposed to simply hoping it's going to be a runner. Most of the time I'm right to take a profit since most of the time markets aren't trending anyway.

#44     Apr 7, 2013
  5. At least your honest with yourself and others that your scratcher, in contrast to those two smelly pile of....well...whatever.

Good luck with the Combine

#45     Apr 8, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

#46     Apr 8, 2013