I`m a supa-pupa trader

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheMagican, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Your examples are irrelevant.

#21     Apr 6, 2013
  2. Mysteron

Mysteron

Stops are essential, unless you are prepared to commit account suicide.

#22     Apr 6, 2013
  3. There are the substitutes of quicknes and swiftness.They are better then stops.But i`m still an amateur in this sense.

#23     Apr 6, 2013
  4. You don't have ANY real idea what or how I trade. You're make assumptions all over the place with no real basis other than to suit whatever you want to say next.

You claim to "know the market" and this results in a very high hit rate but then say the market is random. Sorry, I don't buy that garbage.

#24     Apr 6, 2013
  5. Yes, i know the market,since i often dump at the market`s turn where all the others dump,if things go wrong.But sometimes,as i explained,it is hard to catch.And that may cause a failur,or a big loss.We skip the randomness of the market as it is very obvious.

#25     Apr 6, 2013
  6. You must also be very good at consistently guessing dice rolls too! LOL

#26     Apr 6, 2013
  7. For the first hour,or so...

#27     Apr 6, 2013
  8. So what are you really saying here.....that you are 90% accurate but still can't make consistent money trading?

#28     Apr 6, 2013
  9. the whole thread is irrelevant.

#29     Apr 6, 2013
  10. You are really a tough customer,ras.

Here is the replay of what i mean(see the attached).The are time where i can`t manage the exit,as per this example.Sometimes it is within one or two ticks.And it ensures a big loss.The environment is still random,but this is not relevant.I hope you get it this time.

#30     Apr 6, 2013