I`m a supa-pupa trader

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheMagican, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Me arrogant? You claim to have a hit rate of 90% on average, sometimes 100%! LOL

You think I'm arrogant because I don't agree with your "random" comment regarding RTH's.

#11     Apr 6, 2013
  2. I just realized your handle is not "TheMagician". WTF is a Magican?

#12     Apr 6, 2013
  3. Yes,but to get this you need to have a sign of the gray matter.And since you apparentley don`t,i won`t be telling that.

Equal chances, that`s true.Now go off and think how this is possible,with equal chances.

#13     Apr 6, 2013
  4. After 15 years?Sadly,Ras...RTH is random!Right it down and internalize!!!

:D

#14     Apr 6, 2013
  5. Any real traders here?Ras is not interesting anymore with his stops and scratches.

#15     Apr 6, 2013
  6. I just realized that your handle is not "TheMagician" because I've never really thought or paid any attention to you until today. No offense, but you're not that important to me. I wish you could say the same about me but clearly that's not the case. You started this thread with me in mind. :p

RTH's are not random, there are alignments during the day (on multiple time frames for example) that lead to positive expectancy trades. Maybe you haven't found them yet, not really my problem. Keep plugging away!

#16     Apr 6, 2013
  7. The market closes every day at the same time, is that random?

The market opens every day at the same time, is that random?

Vol is usually greatest near the open, close, and after important news, numbers. Is that random?

Vol is usually low during lunch, and seconds before important news/numbers is that random?

The market usually goes where there is the most pain for the most people, is that random?

Liquidity is usually clustered in certain areas, is that random?

there are only a select few making the majority of profits, is that random?

#17     Apr 6, 2013
  8. There are alignments as you say on a multiple tf level,but the problem is this alignment you see is only a framework.That`s why you,and your type of traders get caught so often.Those alignments don`t mean a shit in any practical way,whatsoever.I,on the contrary use markert`s mechanics.You can only get such high hit rate by knowing the market`s mechancis,no other way around.No bullshit Multiple timeframe,EMA 20 or any other sort of trash.

#18     Apr 6, 2013
  9. Mysteron

Mysteron

MTF is an absolute must for high probability entries.

#19     Apr 6, 2013
  10. Mysteron

Mysteron

That is not the correct definition of randomness.

#20     Apr 6, 2013