i luv usd/cad!! what's ur fav spot contract?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by usdoutlaw, May 16, 2005.

wats ur fav spot contract?

Poll closed Jun 15, 2005.
  1. usd/cad

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. usd/jpy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. eur/usd

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. gbp/usd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. aud/usd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. chf/usd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. usd/usd *hah gotcha*

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. whyam i such a whore for the usd/cad, u ask?

well wouldn't u want 2 know?

ok sure...her is my the skinny on my top ten reasons y::

(1) the crazy liquidity periods (@ certain times of the day the volume is way up & during the other times its just flat so its big $$ if you can pick ur spots)

(2) i luv canadians, my super model gf is from canada :D but seriously i luv them but hate the accent :eek:

(3) their policy announcements are in tandem with big US announcements so sometimes you can go for what i call a dubba whammie *caution this dubba whammy can also hurt, i kno from experiece :mad:

(4) some consider the canadian dollar is linked to commodities, this is always handy when oil makes a move or their ever growing beef industry

(5) its common knowledge that the canadian dollar will never ever be valued more than the all might $usd, i mean that would be utterly absurd :p

(6) following up on point (5) there are a lot of fixed assumptions on the canadian dollar that no one seems to question until the time comes for a rate increase (heh :) )

(7) if you are feelin lazy you can leave ur position on and 8 times out of 10 the contract will not move when you come back from doing something exciting

(8) well I am plum out of reasons and I need 2 more ... oh well I kno there is two more but hell I am too lazy to type more ... time to go wax my ferrari

oh yeah tell me why you love trading ur own pet spot contract and you will win a free skinned possum, yup that ever delicious delicacy from the back woods of missouri ... best enjoyed with a jug of shine and a crazy ho-down

look forward to hearing ur reasons...and if i like'em you get a possum how 'bout that! :D