I Luv Tws!!

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by bungrider, Dec 20, 2002.

1. bungrider,

It's not hard at all to implement a feature into Trader.NET. You won't need to spend 1k for it either:) It's only $99. Let's call it STOP GAIN (STG) order, if you don't mind:)

#11     Dec 21, 2002

2. What is bracket trader?

#12     Dec 21, 2002
  3. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

4. ges

ges

trader.net.... what is your product and where can I take a look at it? I tried www.trader.net, but that is obviously something else.

gs

You can PM me if you would. I'm looking for something to help me trade my system.

#14     Dec 21, 2002
  5. cool. STOP GAIN sounds like a good name for it. can you post a link to your web site here (if not, please PM me with it)??

BTW, I'd still like to able to use TWS for most of my order execution. what i'd prefer not to have is something that totally substitutes for TWS, but rather something that would be running at the same time with TWS to impart this additional functionality.

i guess the program would link to TWS (to get TWS quotes) and once the bid or offer price came to a certain pre-defined limit, the program would be able to activate these STOP GAIN limit orders and send them to TWS.

thx!

#15     Dec 21, 2002
  6. Check my signature, which has all the info you need.

#16     Dec 21, 2002
  7. Sounds good. I'll let you when it's ready for testing.

#17     Dec 21, 2002
  8. #18     Dec 21, 2002
  9. that's an MIT (market if touched)

#19     Dec 22, 2002
  10. Ahh!

Do you have any info on who supports this order? And is there a limit variety??

I'd (obviously) like to learn more about it.

#20     Dec 22, 2002