I Love Virgins

Discussion in 'Journals' started by enochbenjamin, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Chris - you are 100% correct - it is 100% the excalibur method. I use it as a secondary method usually when the market gets away from me.

I only use the pivots to determine initial bias. I bumped the EMA up to 21 just because it was a fib number but there really is not much difference in 20 or 21.

So I assume you trade pure price action off of the EMA? What vehicle and how many trades/day?

My virgin price points are essentially virgin POC's taken from TPO charts.

cheers!

#31     Sep 16, 2009
  2. I have no virgin buy zones today :confused: and only one sell zone.

Sell virgin @ 117'035

note: Daily Pivot Point is 117'03

#32     Sep 17, 2009
  3. If you absolutely must have a virgin buy switch over to ESZ9.

Buy virgin @ 1050.25

:D

#33     Sep 17, 2009
  4. DblArrow

DblArrow

enochb....

Yes for the most part -

ZN and ZB - if I do as I should generally 5 to 10, depends on how many of the retraces to the 20 ema I am willing to take. Most the time the first 2 work good then the third gets iffy. Sometimes I get bored and change the time frame and get myself in trouble - boredom!

Make 'em pretty, Chris

#34     Sep 17, 2009
  5. Hmmmm.... ZB - have not touched it in a while. How has it been since the Aug 31 switch back?

As far as boredom... that's why I started this journal - to keep me honest and out of trouble when I get bored.

:p

cheers!

#35     Sep 17, 2009
  6. DblArrow

DblArrow

ZB - I am currently using it mostly for a longer type day trade - breakout -

Depth has improved (combined two levels into one) but I'm not real sure that volume has seen any benefits - still about half or less than the ZF.

#36     Sep 17, 2009
  7. stepped in front of a freight train and got smashed. the worst part is i saw her coming and looked her in the eye as she flattened me!

#37     Sep 17, 2009
  8. my father used to always say "do as I SAY not as I DO!"

just scalped half of my loss back.

#38     Sep 17, 2009
  9. Today, just look to sell a virgin at 117'24

#39     Sep 18, 2009
  10. There is a virgin @ 117'035 but for some reason I am not too comfortable buying it. We will see if my gut was right this morning when equities open.

#40     Sep 18, 2009