i love trading ,but ...

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mr double, Feb 10, 2006.

1. you need degree to make money?they don't accept application without papers?

#41     Feb 11, 2006
  2. phones are free

#42     Feb 11, 2006
  3. Is that a question or a statement? the HF's that are worth anything require a masters or at least a bachelors degree in economics or something like that, don't they?

I think some of them are looking for street wise traders now that can show a two your profitable and consistent track record...maybe its always been that way...I don't know...

But I hear the politics of HF's can be real challenging...I am just a trader like you looking for capital to trade...

But be careful as ET is no place to recruit or offer your services...they will ban you in a heartbeat...

Michael B.

#43     Feb 11, 2006
  4. i am thinking to post an ad in newspaper,maybe someone get intrested

#44     Feb 11, 2006
  5. I wish you the best and Good Trading to you...

Just use your 300 bucks and keep good records...do not switch from system to system and focus on what you do now...

Believe me if you establish a two year track record of doubling and re-doubling...people will be begging you to trade for them...degree or no degree..

Michael B.

#45     Feb 11, 2006
  6. potencial is huge,if get 10 investors with 50 grand each,and it will grow to150 in a year,my is 50 grand multiplyed by 10=500,000 a year,i can retire after that:)

#46     Feb 11, 2006
  7. you make it all sound so easy...

#47     Feb 11, 2006
  8. the only problem to find investors,the rest is easy,in last month i made more than 1000 pips,if you trade 20% of capital it's 200%

#48     Feb 11, 2006
  9. surely i can do it in a year with low risk

#49     Feb 11, 2006
  10. 300 bucks * 200%... PER MONTH hmmm....

You will exceed Bill Gates...soon...just trade your own money if you can do this consistently...Do you know if you can do this consistently?

Also Do you know how many new traders come here to ET with claims such as yours?

Michael B.

#50     Feb 11, 2006