i love this economy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by blackjack007, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Sounds like Grandpa's Wisdom..
    :D

#11     Dec 27, 2009
  2. I congratulate you on your ability to "make hay while the sun shines" and "to let winners ride."

Just realize that all good things come to an end....

#12     Dec 27, 2009
  3. S2007S

S2007S

You got plenty of time, 4.5% unemployment rates are years and years and years away.....

The new norm will be 6-7%....

#13     Dec 27, 2009
  4. Who needs a real woman anyways??

I'm hearing a robotic female will be on the market soon.

#14     Dec 27, 2009
  5. the1

the1

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WbFFs4DHWys&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WbFFs4DHWys&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#15     Dec 27, 2009
  6. I hate to own or even use used objects, I have sometimes rented used objects for a very short period of time; like rental cars, or prostitutes, but I've never purchased used anything, not even a used house, whatever house I purchased was brand new. I don't understand why I should waste time, mind and money on a used women, I go with prostitutes because I get whatever I want just by wasting money on her used ass, but I find no reason to date a used women, I'm not going to waste time and mind on top of money, listening, talking and interacting with a nonconscious entity which is only capable of replicating the thinking and behavioral patterns of the conscious entities around her at best and has no consciousness in and of herself, and even sucks at doing so, meaning her ability to replicate those patterns is shit at best.

#16     Dec 27, 2009
  7. Then you definitely should not be buying stocks.....

They've all been used, some more than others!

#17     Dec 27, 2009
  8. not even remotely funny

#18     Dec 27, 2009