i love the er

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by r-in, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Anyone heard the expression "Act like you been there before?" All of this anonymous boasting on this thread speaks volumes about the inexperience of the posters. So Ozzy if you get this excited on a winning day, you must be suicidal on the losing days?

#31     Dec 13, 2005
  2. ozzy

ozzy

Your right Jack. I shouldn't behave this way. I started trading futures about 11 months ago, I had no idea what I was in for until after the fact. Since then, I worked very hard at learning all that I possibly could with the limited time that we have.

I don't want to go into details but I lost a very large sum of money over the last 1.5 years. In most cases it would ruin a person, even possibly cause the person to "commit suicide" as you pointed out so eloquently. But I turned a negative into a positive and busted my ass over the last 6 months to "get it".

I've reached a point where I'm profitable almost day in day out on the ER2. To me this is a very special achievement. I overcame many obstacles and it wasn't just related to trading. So I posted a few pics out of happiness. Am I wrong for doing this? Maybe to you. I'm a person who wears his heart on his sleeve. That's how I am.

In regards to to losing money.... hmmmmm I've lost 250K in about a week and a half, I don't remember wanting to commit suicide.

Take Care.

ozzy

#32     Dec 14, 2005
  3. r-in

r-in

Jackbyrd, I sit in front of a computer trading. Sometimes its just fun to post when things go well. I think a lot of people act like they have been there on elite, but in reality they never have. I don't really see the point of not enjoying successes, and at the same time one could post when all went wrong and maybe delve into what they did wrong.
    "Act like you been there before?" My first thought was all the pro athletes and the B.S. they do after they make a play. With those clowns in mind I would agree with the statement. Some of these guys make 1 play a game if they are lucky and if they are anywhere near the action they start talking and dancing. Better yet are the losers on the bottom dweller teams that go out and act like they just won the Championship for their team, when all they did was avoid losing by an obscene score.

#33     Dec 14, 2005