i love the er

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by r-in, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ozzy

ozzy

I'm just having some fun guys. I had a good day. Don't hate. The relevant info is on the bottom right if that's what your looking for. For me what's important is points/contract and commissions of course.

Peace
    ozzy

#21     Dec 13, 2005
  2. Great days trading. Can I be so bold as to ask what is your normal day like on the ER? What is your ratio of winning to losing days? Do you scalp the ER, intraday position trader? Divergence trader? Do you trade any other instruments? I have not used Ninja Trader. How does it functions compare to a any other of the trading platforms available? i.e Transact X-Trader Thank you

#22     Dec 13, 2005
  3. ozzy

ozzy

Currently I trade intraday only. My main goal is to hit the 2-5 point swings (intraday trend moves). But I can scalp'em without hesitation at any time. I'm comfortable trading any style, my main objective is to be profitable and consistent.

Of late, I rarely lose when trading the ER2 and when I do the loss is minimal.

End of day results attached. Gave some back near the end, but caught the EOD swing up (they do the same shit all the time !)

#23     Dec 13, 2005
  4. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

Ozzy, You're kicking butt on the ER2, congrats!!!

How many contracts do you usually trade?

#24     Dec 13, 2005
  5. ozzy

ozzy

Thanks Skeptical

I'm smalltime at the moment. I'm comfortable playing in multiples of 2. I blew out hard in the past. Put in 14 hour days for the last year. It's starting to pay off.

I can taste the blood now. Revenge will be mine.

:D

#25     Dec 13, 2005
  6. this thread alone tells me its reaming you out

#26     Dec 13, 2005
  7. ozzy

ozzy

This will be my bonus for 2006.

Good Night Everyone.

#27     Dec 13, 2005
  8. RXIS

RXIS

how are you going to get that?

#28     Dec 13, 2005
  9. ozzy

ozzy

With this (refer below) and a little sprinkle of charm.

or pay $500.

• ozzy.png
      File size:
      111.5 KB
      Views:
    #29     Dec 13, 2005
  10. r-in

r-in

??? What does that mean? If it means I'm losing money, I would say you are wrong. I'm not hitting the same numbers as Ozzy, except on occassion, but trading is all I do. So I guess either I'm on a laptop running from the bill collectors or I'm at least making enough to survive or more.
    You are breaking my heart if you don't believe me. Ha ha ha ha.......:D

#30     Dec 13, 2005