I love the election season

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 13, 2012.

1. If I owned an airline and insurance company legally I can hire a 17 year old felon to be a pilot.You act like what you do is special when the facts are a 17 year old without a high school diploma can do it.

It only took 6 months training for the 9-11 highjackers to be able to fly multi engine airliners into a building...just 6 months

#51     Jan 13, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

For awhile I was convinced that IQ-47 was previously OmegaPoint who worked at a hotel in Houston but he has denied that fairly consistently so that could be a misidentification on my part.

But what job could be so awful that you would have to conceal it to such a degree as IQ-47 does here on ET.

I know! Maybe he drives one of those trucks that slurps the raw sewage out of septic tanks and outhouses. That would be a vocation that a guy would definitely want to keep quiet particularly when he is talking trash about doctors, lawyers, engineers and pilots. :D

Whatever it is it has to be pretty bad eheheh.

#52     Jan 13, 2012
  3. I never trashed talked doctors, lawyers,or engineers.I doubt there are 17 year old doctors /lawyers with a license to practice medicine or license to practice law

There are 17 year olds with commercial pilots licenses though

#53     Jan 13, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, although you'll probably go bankrupt as few if any passengers are going to buy tickets on a flight piloted by a 17 yo felon with just a commercial license. Not to mention only a fool would insure him.
    No, just more technically difficult than nursing and whatever it is you do. Assuming you even have a job.

Given all aboard perished, I'd say they needed a little more training.
    Unless of course crashing into a building is considered a successful/profitable flight. Hell I'd bet even you could crash a plane, it's really not that hard.
    Gawd knows you crash and burn often enough in this forum. LOL

Taking off and landing safely without scaring the passengers, now that's another matter.

#54     Jan 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously it's embarrassing.

#55     Jan 13, 2012
  6. Point is the 17 year old felon can do it:)

#56     Jan 13, 2012
  7. Ahh...That was their goal :confused:

#57     Jan 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Even though NON of them do? Whatever.

#58     Jan 13, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol a successful pilot's logbook should log an equal number of takeoffs and landings.

I was forced down once flight testing a new engine and ditched on a taxiway.

The ground crew had a form that had two checkboxes at the top, Incident or Accident.

I refused to check either box and wrote "just a tow" at the top of the form. The event didn't show up on NTSB.com :D

#59     Jan 13, 2012
  10. They may not have your specific job but there are 17 year old commercial pilots and you are a commercial pilot

#60     Jan 13, 2012