I love the election season

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 13, 2012.

1. 15 year old girl flys across the country

<iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/AYLil3kC.html" width="480" height="390" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#AYLil3kC" style="display:none"></embed>

-----------

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_3_106/ai_n6153510/

Jamail Larkins makes history as country's youngest airshow pilot

"The Augusta, GA, native, at 20, is the youngest airshow pilot in the country."

"...at 18, he received both a commercial pilot's license and his airshow certification."

"His instrument rating training is necessary....He finished the training in only 19 days... "

#41     Jan 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I fly multi-engine jets carrying passengers for money.

16 yo girls don't do that.

#42     Jan 13, 2012
  3. Well the other kid got his commercial pilots license at 18 so he is able to

That instrument training that you claimed was so hard he received in only 19 days

My guess is the 15 year girl will have her commercial license pretty soon as well

#43     Jan 13, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Peoria? Hmm, I'm thinking Oak Park. :D

#44     Jan 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

With very few exceptions jet captains flying passengers for hire have an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate. Even if they don't work for an airline.

NO ONE would hire an 18 yo with just a commercial license to fly a multi-engine jet as captain carrying passengers.

NO insurance company would insure an 18 yo with just a commercial license to fly a multi-engine jet as captain carrying passengers.

NO ONE in their right mind would want to be a passenger on a multi-engine jet piloted by an 18 yo captain with just a commercial license.

19 day instrument rating? Well done, but it doesn't mean it's not difficult.

#45     Jan 13, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Don't bother Lucrum. He knows all of that but is simply trying to cause you consternation as he undoubtably has no other source of satisfaction in his life.

A guy who won't state his vocation is a guy who is doing something low down and dirty for a living. If he was doing something noteable he would be shouting it from the rooftops.

We all know what you do and that most of the rest of us could not reach your level. Just let him post his cookie-cutter crap and give him your indifference. It is the best tool for such a slug.

#46     Jan 13, 2012
  7. There are 17 year olds with all the requirements and capable to do what he does

#47     Jan 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're right of course.

"There are 17 year olds with all the requirements and capable to do what he does"

Whatever his vocation, it obviously does not require reading comprehension.

#48     Jan 13, 2012
  9. Your vocation doesn't require a high school diploma and even felons are allowed to be pilots :)

#49     Jan 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

No there are not. I have an ATP and the minimum age to qualify for that is 23.
    So? Though your statement is true by the FAA's standards. The FAA isn't hiring pilots to fly multi-engine jets carrying passengers. Which is what I do.

NO ONE would hire an 18 yo with just a commercial license to fly a multi-engine jet as captain carrying passengers.

NO insurance company would insure an 18 yo with just a commercial license to fly a multi-engine jet as captain carrying passengers.

NO ONE in their right mind would want to be a passenger on a multi-engine jet piloted by an 18 yo captain with just a commercial license.

NO ONE will hire a felon without a HS diploma to fly as captain on a muti-engine jet carrying passengers.

Can you remember all that? Or will I need to remind you - AGAIN?

#50     Jan 13, 2012