I love the election season

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's an odd statement from someone obsessed with racism; who only just yesterday, I believe it was, claimed he's never used the term "whites".

I can only imagine the frothing wrath from you and ET's other bleeding hearts if I were to type the words: "all you n*****s can't be that fuckking stupid"

#31     Jan 13, 2012
  2. I figured you would not have the smarts to Google it. Pinocchio syndrome is men who refuse to grow up. You hurl insults like a 13 year old boy. Gay. Yep, a 13 year old boy. All day and all night. Thank you for making my point that you do not read, and really know nothing. A 16 year old girl can do what you do, my man. Again, thank you .

#32     Jan 13, 2012
  3. Indeed, thank you for taking the bait. You are the only one who did.

#33     Jan 13, 2012
  4. Okay bruh, I wil not expose you, but dayum. I posted Welcome Back.

I told them it was a ghetto song.

I think I have been fair. I am done. Just goes to show all those folks who post about black folk don't know a dayum thing.

#34     Jan 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You might want to Google it yourself. The whole story of Pinocchio revolves around him lying.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/medical/psychiatry010205.htm
    So do you, latley even more than me
    More self delusions of grandeur nurse.
    Seriously? In over 30 years I've never seen a 16 YO girl doing what I do. OTOH the vast majority of nurses I've seen are split tails though.

:D

#35     Jan 13, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

At least you're finally admitting you're a race baiter. I'm told it's the first step to healing.

#36     Jan 13, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

What happened to the monolithic humanity you mentioned just a little while ago?

Is that Colt 45 Malt liqueur I smell on you - again?

#37     Jan 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Thanks nurse, I generally prefer to keep my pants on anyway.

(Oh...and I'm not your bruh.)

#38     Jan 13, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He certainly went incoherent the last few posts. Probably just tired. :)

#39     Jan 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's the understatement of the day. :)

And this guy provides medical treatment? Scary. Remind me to never go to a hospital in Peoria.

#40     Jan 13, 2012