I love the election season

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 13, 2012.

1. There gos that confusion again,1 day you think you know me the next you're begging me for personal information [​IMG]

#181     Jan 15, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Polly want a cracker?

You may want to Google the words "prove" and "proof".
    I have a HS diploma and I'm 50 years old.

#182     Jan 16, 2012
  3. Ahhh, now I see why AK is in here pounding you about your being an air cabbie:D

Okay, look. I promised I would let the job thing go, so I take that back. ( See, Newt is a good teacher:D )

Anyways, maybe you should stop taking cheap shots Luke and we can humiliate each other over the fact the GOP nominee, Mittens a.k.a., the King of Bain, is going to be crushed. I know you are pissed about it and all but dude, you guys put up the best you had, it just so happens he is a corporate raider:D

#183     Jan 16, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

More self delusion doesn't make the delusion any more real.
    You don't know shit.

And what kind of college grad, who claims he can out "big word" others obviously more intelligent than himself, use words like "dude"?

#184     Jan 16, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I know this is considered high level math for you and your ilk.

But I was only 8 years old in 1969.

#185     Jan 16, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

My sentiments exactly.

However, I've come to the conclusion that many are here not to promote a political or religious belief but to engage in argument, for argument's sake, those on the other side.

That being said, the easiest posters to argue with are those with a lack of mental reasoning to mount a proper response. That's why you will find the least of those the target of the ones with the stronger position and mental acumen.

The strong tend to prevail while the weaker continue the charade by convincing themselves that they have the winning argument when, in fact, it is evident to all who browse this forum that the truth is something different.

#186     Jan 16, 2012