I love New York!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Port1385, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Lol depends where in Manhattan, if you're talking about Midtown and the Upper East Side and/or Central Park West, then yeah that's a killer, before we used to live @ east 101st right across from Mt Sainai Medical, and right next to Central Park. We got that place for about $600 a month...but then again...it was subsidized housing 0=]

#21     Feb 28, 2009
  2. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag here, but I've got some "hot spots" to live and trade.

1. Galveston Island Texas: Rebounding after huricane IKE. Apartments are around 500-1,000 USD a month for 1 bedroom...near the beaches and good weather year round for biking, running, hiking etc. Population 60k ish, low crime compared to most places.

2. San Padre Island Texas: Population 2,000! Rent is a little more pricey here but not bad. Crime rates are considered a little high due to the smaller population, but not bad.

I'm heading to Galveston...no snow, no cold! only a hurricane every few years, not bad! lol.

#22     Mar 1, 2009
  3. Everybody knows I love New York.

I'll give you an example. Last summer I walked into a Irish pub in St Louis, sat down, ordered a drink and I kid you not the next song played was New York, New York.:cool:

#24     Mar 1, 2009