I love losers so I'm flipping LUNA tonight.

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by MarkBrown, May 13, 2022.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Already tonight I have doubled my money trading LUNA.

I expect to profit close to 3 billion dollars total on the stupidity of the heard falling off the cliff.

Also been buying BTC, SOL tonight, I will flip all the profits from Luna into BTC soon. Then I will wait in the tall grass like a lion to jump on another wildebeest.

SimpleMeLike and smallfil like this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

And I love moving,
    non-choppy,
    non fickle-minded,
    decisive market.

KCalhoun, smallfil and MarkBrown like this.
  3. BTC is in the bear market until the FED turns. It could go to low 20k

4. tradrjoe

tradrjoe

You only made 3 billion dollars on this trade? I just closed out a trade on +$50 trillion dollar profit.

5. Millionaire

Millionaire

I made $500 Trillion.

That is the value of all stock-markets+real estate+bond markets + commodities + cryptos + cash... and everything else, in the world.

I now own everyone and everything :D

Still thats not enough, my greed has no limits, i'm now going after that asteroid which is worth $10,000 quadrillion

KCalhoun and MarkBrown like this.

6. You lose

7. Millionaire

Millionaire

Yeah, i still feel empty inside :(

8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

it's lonely in outer space lol - now about that asteroid i had my sights set on it also but was kinda hoping it would split up and land sf / la / ny / chi ....

the billion dollar trade is down there somewhere off the chart lol well let's say it's further down than the price pictured. i was pretty excited and wasn't thinking about screen shots at the time.

[​IMG]

9. topdog

topdog

I think BTC buy is not a bad idea at this level. Next buy level is @ 20k

[​IMG]

TimtheEnchanter and MarkBrown like this.
  10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i have always been committed to btc, it's like my gold storage. i run around taking risk and bring it all back home to btc and sol. i have other stuff but these are my core. i hope btc does not go to 20 but if it does i will just swap some shit coins for btc and add on.

in the past 24 hrs the little bit of btc i did buy is up 13% that's just nuts coming from a money management world where we would be glad to get that in a year. lol

#10     May 13, 2022
    They and johnarb like this.