I Love Bill Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by niceneasy, Aug 5, 2009.

1. You went from a philanderer to a war monger that murdered 10's of thousands.

--------------------------

While willie was getting his schnizzle dizzled the "down with satan" crowd had a hard on of their own.

#11     Aug 6, 2009
  2. Didn't Clinton bomb Iraq because they had weapons of mass destruction?

#12     Aug 6, 2009
  3. He wasn't lying when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsky."

What he really meant was, "She had sexual relations with ME, the lucky cow." :)

#13     Aug 6, 2009

4. The "big friggin deal" is he lied under oath. He was impeached for lying, not "over" a blowjob.

It's misinformed dumbass's like you who should "wake up."

You're welcome.

#14     Aug 6, 2009
  5. Arnie

Arnie

It was a big deal. He was the subject of a lawsuit and lied under oath. In fact, it was such a big deal he lost his law lic.

How dumb is that?

#15     Aug 6, 2009
  6. He thought he was being asked about the mother Lewinsky not the daughter Lewinsky.

#16     Aug 6, 2009

7. So by this logic shouldn't GWB have been tried for war crimes and murder because there where no weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq?

He lied about that little fact.

#17     Aug 7, 2009
  8. i think there should be a credible "Hilary" defense for Bubba.

She clearly has no vazine and any trace left of it is covered in ice and icicles. Its not fit for habitation.

Poor lad needed to rub one out and Monica was handy. I see it as totally fair game...

#18     Aug 7, 2009