I look Forward To Wednesday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I'm sorry, but I truly hope this account has been hacked by or sold to a new poster, or that you've not had a stroke and there is some other good reason, because the AAA of two years ago would not have been a consumer of Coulter's products. Her stuff is so dumbed down, for mass appeal and sales, that it's an insult to the AAA I remember.

2. Eight

Eight

Ann Coulter is sooooo hilarious...

3. Max E.

Max E.

What part of the article do you disagree with?

4. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, it's Wednesday already. Wow.

Anyway, I shudder to think of heading over to her site, but perhaps I will later. My comment is based on reviews of her latest book, rather, on direct quotes from her book.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Im assuming the article he was referring to was the one on the link, and the article is spot on.

6. pspr

pspr

Interesting facts that I did not know before. One more reason to hate liberal ideas, as if another one was needed.

Various studies have shown that children raised by a single mother comprise about 70 percent of juvenile murderers, delinquents, teenaged mothers, drug abusers, dropouts, suicides and runaways. Imagine an America with 70 percent fewer of these social disorders and you will see what liberals' destruction of marriage has wrought.

Eighty-five percent of mothers who kill their children through neglect are single mothers.

7. Max E.

Max E.

Any intelligent person knows that the numbers are like this. What never ceases to amaze me is that politicians are miffed, when they subsidise bad behaviour and get more of the behaviour they were trying to eliminate in the first place.

8. For whites it is usually a conservative man who left the woman and children. Now in the ghetto, that's another story.

9. So you never read her stuff but you're able to dismiss it out of hand. It's kind of like libs who go beserk at the mention of Limbaugh's name but have never listened to him.

Here's the thing. Conservatives actually have to appeal to an audience to earn a living. They can't rely on government handouts like liberals do. So yes, she tries to make it entertaining and controversial. But then conservatives tend to have a sense of humor and the ability to appreciate sarcasm and irony and a well-turn phrase. She delivers. Every Wednesday.

#10     Jul 13, 2011