I like the Google finance page

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Hook N. Sinker, Nov 6, 2006.

1. http://finance.google.com/finance?q=IHG

I like the Google finance page. I think the information is well organized onto one page. The price chart zooms in and out, there is a list of other companies in the same industry group, summary income sheet, summary balance sheet, company news releases, description of the business. All on one page. Loads quickly enough on my computer.

I wish Google would make available historical price data in csv or text and tabs format though <hint hint>.

2. toc

toc

This page is way inferior to Yahoo, charts go back only 1 year and only line format is available and no indicators. Fundamental information is on same page but that's no big deal.

3. mbay

mbay

I think its a good change but it does have a ways to go.

4. Within the next 5 yr, I see google as one of the major investments sites around. But need some improvements or come up with a good charting serves, something unique. Also I like the way you get more info on the CEO, CFO etc etc, need to implement it more on the page. They have the money they can pay for the best creative people. The outline is clean and neat. Also It would not heart them to have a suggestion box.

5. I vote for Google