I like Oanda but...

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jackplash, Jun 17, 2005.

1. 168

peace to both of you .:)

#51     Jun 28, 2005
  2. No they taught me how to kill.

#52     Jun 28, 2005
  3. Remiraz

Remiraz

skalpz = coinz?

But i made hell of a lot of money trading forex... :confused:

k tell u what, you win. Tell me which are the rumors and lies i'm spreading and i'll have them removed from my posts.

#53     Jun 28, 2005
  4. Actually, let Coinz send your comments to Oanda. I would be curious to see what they would do. I highly doubt they would even take a second glance at it before discarding it.

#54     Jun 28, 2005
  5. well, you got to be pretty mean to do that.

anyway, hope to see you in the pit (forex) especially on the other side of my trade.

I'll start by scalping you for 1000-points in 8 to 12 hours straight trading.

let me know which pair you're in and which direction.

tell me, since you're trained in the art of warfare, how do you successfully defend against something like that?

#55     Jun 28, 2005
  6. KevinK

KevinK Guest

Skalpz post a screenshot of your real account w/ the P/L I want to see these gains!

#56     Jun 28, 2005
  7. I'd rather that you just put me on Ignore.

#57     Jun 28, 2005
  8. If I did that all you would see is X-amount of money in my balance, then a higher amount later.

won't do much good.

what you need to see is my Activity Log.

again, tell me how I do it and I will show you both of them.

#58     Jun 28, 2005
  9. KevinK

KevinK Guest

go to your activity log, then click Print Scrn, and that would be your screenshot, load it into paint and save it as a JPG and then upload it so we can all see your success.

#59     Jun 28, 2005
  10. Better if I just showed you how to do it then you can scalp off 1000+ points in 8 to 12 hours of trading yourself.

Would that work? :)

#60     Jun 29, 2005