I like Oanda but...

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jackplash, Jun 17, 2005.

1. what abvout phone support any improvement there ? can you trade over the phone?

withdrawal fees are outrageous especially if you are outside the US.

#21     Jun 20, 2005
  2. See my Rating under brokers here in ET. (A check for USA clients once a month is fee free)

#22     Jun 20, 2005
  3. cable

cable

You can blow up just fine with 50 to 1 -- you don't need more loaded guns than those 50 pointed at your head.

#23     Jun 20, 2005
  4. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Sam

#24     Jun 20, 2005
  5. Check out the game account, it holds the upcoming changes for FXTrade. You will find 15 min. charts, a new layout, a filter when generating history, and more.

I wondered about the $30 charge myself, maybe it's an incentive to keep money withdrawal requests to a minimum.

#25     Jun 22, 2005
  6. All brokers charge 25 to 30 bucks to wire money there idiot

#26     Jun 22, 2005
  7. One of the largest brokers does not, you Marine Pussy...Get you head out of the Jar!

:)

Interactive Brokers...(Open E-cry, just recently started)

By the way Brokers with ACH capabilities usually are fee free. IB has that too..

Michael B.

#27     Jun 22, 2005
  8. Take it easy there big guy..I jus rattlin' your cage...

By the way, I would like to Thank you for making my life possibe here in the USA. Because of guys like you, I have a beautiful country where I can live in Freedom.

Thank You, Sir.

Michael B.

#28     Jun 22, 2005
  9. Remiraz

Remiraz

Big brokers don't fight over loose change.

Check out Interactive Brokers. No withdrawal charge. :eek:

#29     Jun 24, 2005
  10. Remiraz

Remiraz

FINALLY 15 mins charts! Many have been ranting for the past 2 years without official response. Good to see they finally decide to upgrade!

#30     Jun 24, 2005