I like Cramer...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Oct 27, 2005.

1. liulala

liulala

Me too.

For the average investors, Cramer is defineitely very helpful. Just like he said "I want to help you make money". Good guy!

His sector analysis is very good too.

#21     Oct 29, 2005
  2. keyser1

keyser1

Well he clearly states multiple times (in his books, on tv) never to use market orders. And to use limit orders. So if people are putting market orders at the open, they are not following his advice, but rather changing his advice to suit their own preferences. When these people lose money cuz the stock falls back to its original levels 30 min after open, its not cramer's fault they didn't listen.

#22     Oct 29, 2005
  3. ak15

ak15

Have you guys noticed lately that people have stopped jumping on the cramer bandwagon. His recs don't go up as much the next day. To wit: He strongly recommended Broadcom a few days ago but the stock opened lower and closed lower than the previous day's close. Usually his recs gap up quite a bit the next day.

#23     Nov 13, 2005
  4. What a disgrace. This show started as a great political commentary and turned on a dime. Now it's nothing but celebrity banter and BS everyday, never mind the Hulk Hogan reruns. If I see "Dog" the bounty hunter on there one more time talking about catching Bin Laden it's over. Why would such a successful guy want to become a celebrity interviewer no better than Billy Bush. Ridiculous.

#24     Nov 13, 2005
  5. Because he has recommended it so many times already.

#25     Nov 13, 2005
  6. bighog

bighog Guest

Cramer, i surmised quite awhile ago Jim the Mouth had a good grasp of the fundamentals, that is probably hard to dispute for those who follow him. I would like to follow his show just for some views on said fundamentals of sectors............. But, there is no way i can sit through his stupid non-sense of yelling and screaming. A complete turnoff. But that seems to be his forte, so who am i to judge, my option is to not listen...

#26     Nov 13, 2005
  7. in case anyone is interested cramer will be profiled on 60 min tonight. not sure if it is a positive or negitive piece.

#27     Nov 13, 2005
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

The best show CNBC puts on the air as fill in spots when the mkts are closed is not Donny (never wasted my time even giving it a chance, the previous record of Miller etc clinched that...:p ). The show is about "TREND TRADING" to get fabulously rich working just a couple hours a day......

:D :D :D

Vhehn, thks, i will try to watch that. it is interesting to get others view of a screwball makes good. Wonder what Dr Phil thinks....:)

The punchline = Like i care about Dr Phils opinions....:D

#28     Nov 13, 2005
  9. He probably makes a fortune by buying the stocks before he recommends them and then selling them the next day to all the crazy people that watch his show.

#29     Nov 13, 2005

10. he cant he is tied up by regulations

#30     Nov 13, 2005