I know...

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Pita, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Pita

Pita

that this has nothing to do with strategy or system design as those is me but since there is according to my humble observation not really another appropriate subforum to address this to I do it here:p

I do need somebody (or a few) who can build a website where trade signals are going to be posted including charts and this has to be possible getting done and updated in time even by somebody who beside trading many different markets and strategies (only discretionary and without indicators exept volume eventually) would otherwise fail doing almost anything else with a computer (me:D )
    This is going to be a free service until it isn't.
    Stocks, Futures (any), Spreads(Futures), Forex, Options (long only)

Yes and I don't pay for the website unless there are costs to cover for maintenence. To develop it is your chance to get access to things you have never seen before.

More details required? PM
    Merry Christmas
    P.

2. Another signal website? Why not something original?

3. Pita

Pita

I don't know of any good signal website so far, do you?

4. If you mean in terms of success, you are right. But are you going to be different in that respect?

5. Pita

Pita

yes

6. why not post a diary here and when your success is plain to see, people will be throwing money at you.

7. murrica

murrica

You are making a business offer on the 'Technically Speaking' forum, one that involves a request for free work.

Your offer is to exchange a free membership for your unproven trade signals, and access to your expertise, in exchange for the services of a web site developer? Unless you are a high profile hedge fund manager or successful 8+ digit independent trader with proprietary knowledge (neither of whom would need to develop a trade signal website), this is actually far worse than the typical offering from a business-type for a cut of some "billion dollar" business idea in exchange for taking on development of a web-based idea.

8. Pita

Pita

pfff for the last 2 posts, sorry that I didn't make the effort to quote the other one too.
    However, next?