I know theres a lot of cramer bashing on here already but

Discussion in 'Trading' started by magnum29464, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Does anyone elses stomach turn everytimes he perdicts the market is turning bullish. I haven't been into the markets a quarter of the time he has and still could tell by the sectors yesterday that money was heading towards safety and then this mourning I heard him say "its like the market forgot they cut rates". It seems like he tries to make the market bullish instead trying to decide whether its bullish or bearish. How can someone so biased towards any side bullsih or bearish ever make money. I believe in going where the markets says not telling the market where to go...

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

the simple fact is ..... bullish sells...better ratings when you feed people what they want to hear and the majority of the population is long....why do you think the tabliods sell off the shelf??? cuz they feed people what they want .... britney bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. RL8093

RL8093

While generalizations overall have exceptions embedded within, I've found that anyone who is infatuated with the sound of their own voice tends to have difficulty hearing the voice of the market. One of the many reasons to avoid the advice of the many talking heads on CNBC, Fox, Bloomie....

R

4. but the evening news is filled with bad news. local news papers and news networks love bad news.

to me personally bull or bear doesn't mean anything. all i want to know is which one it is and i'm gonna use it to make money. I dont see the reasons behind the bias towards one or the other. there both tradable. I here people refered to as "perma-bulls or perma-bears" and wonder how they ever make money.

5. Everytime Cramer talks, more money in my pocket :)

6. poyayan

poyayan

Cramer doesn't know this.

There are times that you just don't know and it pays to just sit out for the duration.

7. clacy

clacy

How long has Cramer had his show? Has he had it during a bear market? I just can't imagine him not cheerleading a bull market.

8. nyx. cramer top pick enough said. also this about cramer

From the GOOG board funny but true 4-Feb-08 08:55 pm 11/28/07 the market is bottoming just like in 1990 - the Fed has woken up - GOOG is a buy now $692.26

12/18/07 weakness is a buying oppty $673.35

01/03/08 would buy after expected selling pressure from Legg Mason's (LM) forced sale of stock because of redemptions $685.33

01/09/08 hear the qtr's good $653.20

01/14/08 tech is "en fuego" and should stay that way for awhile - still behind it going to $750. $653.82

01/22/08 may not rally for a long time $584.35

01/30/08 can't get behind tech now - like it but would not buy before its earnings report tomorrow $548.27

02/01/08 think the stock bottoms at $500 - not a hot qtr - don't see it going much higher - has lost momentum

he just loved it at $690+ and said it was going to $750 just a month ago.

NOW DOES EVERY ONE SEE WHY HE CALLS HIMSELF AN IDIOT ON TV AND ASKS WHY EVERY ONE HATES HIM? THEY DON'T HATE YOU CRAMER...WE HATE LOSING MONEY!!!!!!

9. BOOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They know nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Cramer will be found dead by one of his Cramerica followers who followed his every advice buy and sell.

At first, he was amusing and I admired his energy. Then just straight out annoying with his whining. To these people, markets aren't supposed to go up and down. Everything is just blue skies and goldilox economy.

#10     Feb 5, 2008